Originally posted by Estacado
Shaq.
Terrible movie! Probably Shaq's second worst moment in history. Here's my breakdown of his worst three moments:
1) asking Kobe how his ass tastes.. eewwww
2) one of the worst movies and acting jobs on history "steel"
3) getting schooled by hakeem the dream olajuwan in the NBA finals
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Terrible movie! Probably Shaq's second worst moment in history. Here's my breakdown of his worst three moments:
1) asking Kobe how his ass tastes.. eewwww
2) one of the worst movies and acting jobs on history "steel"
3) getting schooled by hakeem the dream olajuwan in the NBA finals
I'm pretty sure those first two are his best moments ever, followed closely by his Icy-Hot commercials and cameo in Scary Movie 4.
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Terrible movie! Probably Shaq's second worst moment in history. Here's my breakdown of his worst three moments:
1) asking Kobe how his ass tastes.. eewwww
2) one of the worst movies and acting jobs on history "steel"
3) getting schooled by hakeem the dream olajuwan in the NBA finals
Originally posted by Zack Fair
To me Shaq's worst moment is when he dissed Puerto Rico.But you all wouldn't understand uhuh
You all think we're mexicans.
This girl I worked with used to get sooo pissed when people would assume that (she's Cuban). And one time I said "Ok, so tell me why they're different." And with perfectly calm, venomous eyes she told me: "Cuba's an island. And Mexicans are lazy!" I lost all of my sh*t instantly, making her even more livid.
LOL.
I have no problem with mexicans. Some of my best friends are mexican. But it really gets on my nerves when ignorant ****s band us all togeher as mexicans because we all speak spanish. The irritation reaches hazardous levels when playing Xbox live with all the annoying brats and college dude-bros
Originally posted by SevenShacklesDuring the NBA All Star weekend last year.
When did he do that?!!??! 😠
He said something along the lines of "I don't need new fans. I have enough money in the bank...and by the way, what the hell is Puerto Rico? Its just a simple place that occupies no more than an inch in the map. I'm not interested in them and they don't bother me"
Its true we're just a dot in the map, but damn.
Originally posted by DamborgsonPinche huey mamon!
Shaq's an idiot.You are Mexican Zack. If you're brown, you're Mexican. It's the way things work.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
To me Shaq's worst moment is when he dissed Puerto Rico.But you all wouldn't understand uhuh
You all think we're mexicans.
puerto rican and a superman fan? omg ur like the anti christ 🙂 🙂 jk
i have a good puerto rican friend who gets PISSSSSSSSSSSSED when we call him mexican lol