H'el & SBP vs. Bor & Gor

Started by byrdgang211 pages

H'el & SBP vs. Bor & Gor

Who wins?

H'el isn't too strong. He is Superman's equal if Superman were to go bats*** crazy. As pointed out by Superman #15 and #17. With that said, can they beat Bor and Gor, depends on SBP. I say T2 solidly

I think SBP would kill them to death.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I think SBP would kill them to death.

👆

😂 typo there, i meant t1 lol

xjlxking = no matter what vote on the dc team no matter what the case.... unfortunately i have to agree that sbp mud stomps team 2

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
xjlxking = no matter what vote on the dc team no matter what the case.... unfortunately i have to agree that sbp mud stomps team 2
😕
So, I post issue as proof of why H'el isn't strong, but just another Superman who is bloodlusted/mad and suddenly, I always vote for DC. Nice! You made you case, you caught me! whatever shall I do?

i could just scroll thru all of the dc vs marvel anything and show where u voted thats how it winds up just thought u should know how one sided u r before i agreed with u 🙂

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i could just scroll thru all of the dc vs marvel anything and show where u voted thats how it winds up just thought u should know how one sided u r before i agreed with u 🙂
Or is it possible I only post in topic where I believe DC wins?

If I scroll through your post history, I won't find much but trolling and hate for certain heroes

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Or is it possible I only post in topic where I believe DC wins?

If I scroll through your post history, I won't find much but trolling and hate for certain heroes


All you will find in daves history is "sentry wins. spite"

you mean void/sentry/thanos.

not true at all ive voted against sentry multiple times any time he legit loses i can vote against him u should learn to read 🙂

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
not true at all ive voted against sentry multiple times any time he legit loses i can vote against him u should learn to read 🙂

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=577013&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576896&pagenumber=3
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=576951&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576368&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=574607&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=576062&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=576142&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575850&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575750&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575696&highlight=userid%3A140995

Got bored finding threads with Sentry in it...

But to review, the closest you've come to choosing anyone over Void/Sentry was when you said Void would beat Franklin, and then took it back claiming it was a joke.

But you still claimed in those threads that Void solos RKT, various abstracts, etc.

Originally posted by Cogito
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=577013&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576896&pagenumber=3
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=576951&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576368&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=574607&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=576062&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=576142&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575850&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575750&highlight=userid%3A140995
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575696&highlight=userid%3A140995

Got bored finding threads with Sentry in it...

But to review, the closest you've come to choosing anyone over Void/Sentry was when you said Void would beat Franklin, and then took it back claiming it was a joke.

But you still claimed in those threads that Void solos RKT, various abstracts, etc.

yea void can not sentry thats different completely

yeah we are done here lol

i mean the guy did beat MM ripped ares apart destroyed asgard hes got a ton of high end feats idk y this is so unbelievable instead of just poking and being an overall douche u could explain y that its wrong or something other than a completely useless comment