Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Durok is the weak link. Thor knows the best way to neutralize him (life drain). That leaves Morg and Kurse to take on the 3 of them. As good as they are, they're not pulling that off.
Really? I thought Durok was the stronger one 😛
Kurse only has physical attacks and Morg is basically a flying Durok with weaker attacks.
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Actually, Morg is probably the toughest opponent on their team.
You think so?
I've always considered Morg in Thor and Surfer's ballpark.
Kurse and Durok however have always been too much for Thor to handle without getting creative. However, assuming he actually DOES get creative, I would put Morg above them 🙂
Originally posted by golem370Durok got utterly destroyed by Thor recently though, and that was a Thor without Mjolnir or the Odin-force. If Thor fights intelligently, he'll make sure Durok goes down first. Then that leaves Morg and Kurse against the 3 of them. I still think Team Thor wins.
Morg has beaten Silver Surfer got the better of 4 heralds and also stood toe to toe with Terrax & Silver Surfer. I think in this fight Morg and B/T Thor would be a massive battle. Durok was said to be move powerful then both Thor & Silver Surfer & Kurse would be a match for anybody on team 2
Yes, you're right. As I said, Morg would be the toughest challenge. But, unless this is Morg with WOL (which was not stated), he still loses. Durok again is the weak link IMO, with Orion being the second. Therefore, I feel that team 2 wins. Kurse and Morg would be tough and last a long time, but eventually they would fall. B/T Thor was basically unstoppable (unless your Thanos).