This team vs DC Earth 52

Started by golem3702 pages

This team vs DC Earth 52

Can this team with prep kill everybody on DC earth? Team has one month of prep

Team
Generals
Kro- strategist
Master Of Worlds- Tech & strategist
Overmind- Mental Abilities
Xemnu- Mental Abilities
Apocalypse- strategist & tech

Team
Loki/ in Destroyer
Void Sentry
Classic Juggernaut
Kid Omega
Legion
Kulan Gath
Kaluu
Silver Dagger
Sun Down
Loeb Force Red Hulk
WOL Morg
Shadow King
Graviton
Magneto
Phalanx

Destroys dc NuEarth.

Is legion as is current or is he in optimal control over his powers mode?

Now this is Legion Xaiver's son. What level is he at optimal control of power Sixth?

Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroys dc NuEarth.

😂 🤣

Does NuDC have a Spectre on Earth currently?

This team easily

Yes. Along with a God who speaks and helps Phantom Stranger. In the form of a dog. 😛

😄

Originally posted by SquallX
😂 🤣
What makes you think I'm wrong ?

Since I didn't use gods then the DC earth can either lol

Originally posted by golem370
Since I didn't use gods then the DC earth can either lol
Do you mean can't either ?

I did mean can't

Originally posted by golem370
I did mean can't
Ok.

Team destroys DC Earth easily.

How?

Blowing up the planet itself?

Things this team has (Powerful Telepaths, Genius level generals of strategy, tech, warfare, electromagnetic spectrum, magic, gravity, astral planes and preparation which they have a month of)

Sundown, Void/Sentry, Loki/w Destroyer armor Overmind, Magneto Morg, Red Hulk, Magneto, Apocalypse, Juggernaut are all herald or above.

They have Magics Loki, Kulan Gath, Silver Dagger, and Kaluu

Originally posted by Glorificus
Blowing up the planet itself?

Because Dc has never faced planet busters or reality warpers.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Because Dc has never faced planet busters or reality warpers.
In a story we know it won't happen not that it can't happen. Versus threads are different.