General Zod vs. Sinestro

Started by Sixth_Winged1 pages

General Zod vs. Sinestro

Match starts with Sinestro shields up.

Who wins?

Sinestro for the slight majority, IMO.

Didn't we just have this thread?

Sinestro wins.

Split.

Sinestro

Kneel before Thaal

Sinestro

I know that Sinestro is up there, but going with Zod solely on feel. Guys with the power to make light constructs just seem to fall prey against flying strongmen.

Sinestro

Sinestro

Originally posted by Golgo13
Split.
What makes you think Zod can split with him ?

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Didn't we just have this thread?
IN B4 CLOSE!!!!!
Sinestro. imo

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Didn't we just have this thread?
I don't know. Why don't you go find me a link before I decide to dur you. sneer

INB4CLOSE AGAIN!

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
INB4CLOSE AGAIN!
For you it's gonna be "INB4BAN". sneer

Zod.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Zod.
What makes you think so ?

Originally posted by Badabing
For you it's gonna be "INB4BAN". sneer

Beautiful. 😄