Originally posted by Golgo13
The Kryptonians have created the Phantom Zone Projector, Doomsday, a replica of RAO, Eradicators, clones, etc...
Universal Weapon, Inhumans, Supreme Intelligence, etc.
Plus the Kree actually have regular and a consistent basis of conquering worlds and waging war. Krypton does not. They have a military, yes, but they've seen a whole hell of a lot less action than the Kree have. I do believe Krypton can compete when it comes to tech, but waging war?
That's the Kree's bread and butter.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Universal Weapon, Inhumans, Supreme Intelligence, etc.Plus the Kree actually have regular and a consistent basis of conquering worlds and waging war. Krypton does not. They have a military, yes, but they've seen a whole hell of a lot less action than the Kree have. I do believe Krypton can compete when it comes to tech, but waging war?
That's the Kree's bread and butter.
Yeah, tech is a wash as far as I'm concerned. It's always been stated and shown that Ktypton has some of the best tech in the DCU.
What about Krypton before it exploded? Were they a peaceful planet? Didn't they wage war too?
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, tech is a wash as far as I'm concerned. It's always been stated and shown that Ktypton has some of the best tech in the DCU.What about Krypton before it exploded? Were they a peaceful planet? Didn't they wage war too?
Krypton was somewhat xenophobic (not as bad as Daxam, but they didn't bother with conquering worlds or expanding in the universe). They had their military obviously under Zod and his Red Shard, but their military was overshadowed by their artisans and scientists.
DCnU Krypton seems to be mostly similar in the fact that Krypton had no need to wage war with others and its military was designed purely for defense.
Plus, I'd imagine the Kree Empire greatly outnumbers Krypton as well.