Second Stringers vs Scrubs

Started by zopzop1 pages

Second Stringers vs Scrubs

Asgard's Second Stringers :
Heimdall
Warriors Three (Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral)
Baldur

vs

Galactus' Scrubs :
Terrax
Nova (Frankie Raye)
Air-Walker
Red Shift

Standard gear. PIS/CIS off. Who takes the majority?

scrubs

Air Walker could one shot the entire team

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Air Walker could one shot the entire team

no2

I'm like 99 percent sure Air Walker's one shotted Thor

Scrubs. While I wouldn't be surprised if a writer had the Asgardians prove competitive in a comic (The Regular Asgardians were overwhelming that Blood and Thunder team until Thanos stepped in afterall) but it shouldn't usually happen that way.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I'm like 99 percent sure Air Walker's one shotted Thor

He didn't one shot Thor, but he was able to knock him out briefly with Mjolnir:
http://s989.photobucket.com/user/RageOfOlympus/media/Thor/ControlsCosmicWindstorm3.jpg.html
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsAirWalker1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsAirWalker2.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsAirWalker3.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsAirWalker4.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsAirWalker5.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsAirWalker6.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsAirWalker7.jpg

Tbf to Thor, he was being attacked by the cloak so he was caught by surprise.

Yeah, he one shotted him good.

Bran doesn't know the definition of a one shot. What a surprise.

Thor's lucky machines are meant to be destroyed in comics.

He probably would have been brutally beaten to death otherwise.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thor's lucky machines are meant to be destroyed in comics.

He probably would have been brutally beaten to death otherwise.

Air-Walker shouldn't feel bad about being one-shot killed, that brief knock out is better then Surfer has ever managed to do against Thor.

Back on topic, I think Team Scrub would take it. How close it would be depends on how you view these characters sans PIS/CIS.

Nova, dove into a star and made it go....nova and almost KOed an amped Morg with her surprise attack. Terrax has held his own vs Morg, the New Warriors/FF, busted a planet, etc..., Air-Walker did ok vs Thor till Thor put his foot down but aside from that what has Air-Walker done? Red Shift can be depowered severely by separating him from his swords.

The Warriors Three and Baldur have worked together before so they have that teamwork thing down. Each of the Warriors Three and Baldur are accomplished fighters in their own right. Volstagg is very tankish. Hiemdall is an above average Asgardian with uber senses.

I don't know.... should have made a poll. Oh well.

Terrax solos

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Air-Walker shouldn't feel bad about being one-shot killed, that brief knock out is better then Surfer has ever managed to do against Thor.
How Abby of you.

Defending Thor against Surfer is probably relevant when you see Thor's name being used in any way.

Although
http://i39.tinypic.com/2wlradk.jpg

Volstagg is no second stringer, and he solos! sneer

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
How Abby of you.

Defending Thor against Surfer is probably relevant when you see Thor's name being used in any way.

Although
http://i39.tinypic.com/2wlradk.jpg

It is. I'm just that insecure about his punching bag.

How much you want to bet someone starts spamming that scan without even knowing the context in like one week?

At least I know how to summon both of you to do my bidding

Hopefully.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
At least I know how to summon both of you to do my bidding

Hopefully.

You could just post anime cat pictures too.

I might as well just send a PM to Abhil and Carver right now, saving myself the hassle.

The only anime you'll ever see me post is from the manliest show in history. DBZ

Right up their alley.

Though, I'm not sure Carver even knows what a "Silver Surfer" is. Just some guy that has under no circumstances ever fought Hulk, except in Planet Hulk. That's his only appearance.

lol

Scrubs

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The only anime you'll ever see me post is from the manliest show in history. DBZ

Right up their alley.

Though, I'm not sure Carver even knows what a "Silver Surfer" is. Just some guy that has under no circumstances ever fought Hulk, except in Planet Hulk. That's his only appearance.

Bro, do you see this cat? The epitome of manliness.

Lol. Carver isn't a Hulk fan. He's a Greg Pak fan. There's a difference.