Surfer vs Magneto & Vulcan*

Started by janus772 pages

Surfer vs Magneto & Vulcan*

*Could Surfer overpower Magneto's magnetism powers and Vulcan's energy absorption/manipulation powers?

Ofcourse entirely speculative as no direct evidence is available, but just wanna see some ... speculation/argumentation.

Isnt surfers skin made of a nigh indestructible metallic material?

Nope. It's pure "Power Cosmic", just looks "metallic".
Surfer's skin has been called "cosmic glaze" or some such before, but it's never been described as metallic and never shown any such characteristics, afaik.

surfer wins 9/10 maybe 10/10 i just like mags so im giving him a win some where in there

Yeah theres nothing mags can do here or vulcan, surfer wins

It's not a direct fight (I don't think they'd stand a chance against Surfer).

It's basically a contest, where Surfer has to overpower Magneto's magnetism and Vulcan's energy absorption/manipulation.

Imagine both Surfer and Magneto are attempting to flip a coin, at a distance. Surfer wants heads, Magneto tails ... they use magnetism to accomplish the task, who would succeed.

Similarly, Surfer and Vulcan try and contain/manipulate the sun's energies, who does better?

Surfer in both

Magneto is a master of Electromagnetic Spectrum which may include Cosmic Radiation which might me he could control SS power source.

Team.

Surfer rapes them.

I know that I'm going against the grain here, but this fight seems tailor made for Magneto, and Vulcan to win. Vulcan should be able to defeat the Surfer all by himself due to his power set. He's more than likely to exploit the hell out of the PC just like Arm'Cheddon did to him. While Magneto is just there for the ride.

Surfer wins If he gets serious

So Op is essentially asking if the Surfer can out Magneto, Magneto and if he can out Vulcan, Vulcan.

Hell no and Maybe.

Magneto.
Surfer.

Hmm I initially saw this as more of fight against both. But now that I looked at the thread again I see that's not the case. Janus are you asking whether Surfer can resist them in essence if they tried to use their powers on him? Or more of whether he is superior to them in the individual aspects they excel at?

Originally posted by dmills
So Op is essentially asking if the Surfer can out Magneto, Magneto and if he can out Vulcan, Vulcan.

Originally posted by Naija boy
Hmm I initially saw this as more of fight against both. But now that I looked at the thread again I see that's not the case. Janus are you asking whether Surfer can resist them in essence if they tried to use their powers on him? Or more of whether he is superior to them in the individual aspects they excel at?

The latter.

Vulcan, sure why not? Magneto? Not IMO. I haven't seen any particularly impressive EM manipulation from surfer.

Surfers board >> vulcans absorption & surfer>>>>>vulcan energy manip

surfer can change any aspect of the electromagnetic spectrum as he see's fit, >>>>mags has complete control over it, but cannot change it

Individually, yes (if he's serious and not being stupid). Both at the same time, no way.