hulk vs powergirl

Started by marcssands142 pages

hulk vs powergirl

who wins?

Hulk

up

Hulk.

Power Girl if she grows some brains and avoids slugging it out.

Power girl is more of a brawler, that will lead to her being beaten silly.

She flashes Hulk.

Hulk proceeds to make her a sammich.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
She flashes Hulk.

Hulk proceeds to make her a sammich.

mmm

That's actually a good plan for her, and I'm a Hulk fan. Don't see many straight men coming back from a Powergirl flash. 👆

up

correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt wasp beat hulk by just flashing her tatas?

Scans?

I remember Spider-Woman having Hulk make her a sammich...

albeit a very messy sammich

Peegee wins.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
She flashes Hulk.

Hulk proceeds to make her a sammich.


Dangerous path to take, what if Hulk's an eager shooter? gamm jizz @ FTL speeds = 1 headless PowerGirl.

Also, what happens if they're within boner-distance? She'd get punched right through by the Gamma Sword.

Yup hulk has a weakness toward females at times.

Re: hulk vs powergirl

Originally posted by marcssands14
who wins?
PC power girl in a shit stomp

I like Supergirl's rack better...

Prepares to dodge tomatoes.

Kara's rack is non-existant compared to Karen's.

Karen's rack could feed the starving children of Africa. Not the reason to like'em better, not to me anyway.

Overall, in my honest opion Karen is Hulk's superior. I'd say she takes 6/10. I believe she has better stats in every category. She's held her own against Black Adam, Ultra Humanite, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Superman and tanked punches from upgraded Solomon Grundy. Moreover, Karen has the speed and versatility to take out the green giant from far away or go unnoticed. Her fight against Wonder Woman is a great example for her. She punched Diana all the way to Canada from Washington DC, while evading and fighting at super speeds.

Speed - Karen
Strength - Debatable
Versatility - Karen
Durability - Debatable

Lol. LMAO. LMBSAO. LMAOATD

STFU