Martian Manhunter VS Beta Ray Bill

Started by LordofBrooklyn2 pages

Martian Manhunter VS Beta Ray Bill

Martian Manhunter

VS

Beta Ray Bill

1) CIS off For J'onn.
2) CIS off for Bill
3) Standard

This fight been done before.

Just warning you cus some people get there panties wet when this happens
On here..

Me I don't care, its aleays good to rehash old fights..
Good fight here..

I gotta go with Bill in this fight

Bill has a bad record vs Psions. MM should win 10/10.

Originally posted by Supermex
This fight been done before.

Just warning you cus some people get there panties wet when this happens
On here..

Me I don't care, its aleays good to rehash old fights..
Good fight here..

Classy.

The point is to reduce forum clutter, not to stifle debate. So I'll just ask you to help out when you can, instead of anonymously sniping at mods when one of your threads is closed.

Also, it's "panties in a twist," not wet panties. Repeat threads don't make me horny. At least not like they used to.

awecreep

My panties are sopping wet

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
My panties are sopping wet

😂 😂

Originally posted by Supermex
This fight been done before.

Just warning you cus some people get there panties wet when this happens
On here..

Me I don't care, its aleays good to rehash old fights..
Good fight here..

I gotta go with Bill in this fight

I always search and it didn't come up.

Besides, the Raptor fears me! 😎

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I always search and it didn't come up.

Besides, the Raptor fears me! 😎

LoL!!

Originally posted by Digi
Classy.

The point is to reduce forum clutter, not to stifle debate. So I'll just ask you to help out when you can, instead of anonymously sniping at mods when one of your threads is closed.

Also, it's "panties in a twist," not wet panties. Repeat threads don't make me horny. At least not like they used to.

awecreep

Owned.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
My panties are sopping wet
its cause u have a big fat Vagina!

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
its cause u have a big fat Vagina!

LoL↑↑↑

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I always search and it didn't come up.

Besides, the Raptor fears me! 😎

Instead of just putting the search term, put "title😖earch term"

So, title:Martian Manhunter, or title:Beta Ray Bill, or title:Martian Manhunter vs Beta Ray Bill. You get better results because the search function here sucks.

Just use Google...

Probably Manhunter but not every time

The Martian. Intangibility and TP for the win.

Originally posted by Golgo13
The Martian. Intangibility and TP for the win.

J'onn i hate how people think he has to rely on intangibility and TP for thw wins, physically? He can dominate bill with relative ease, faster, stronger and more lethal. J'onn is the one guy you dont phuck with

Also, supermex needs to be taken to a burn clini.

The search function isn't shit, if you know how to use it. Always search by title if you want threads. Most of the time, that workds.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
J'onn i hate how people think he has to rely on intangibility and TP for thw wins, physically? He can dominate bill with relative ease, faster, stronger and more lethal. J'onn is the one guy you dont phuck with

Also, supermex needs to be taken to a burn clini.

no, j'onn doesn't physically dominate bill.

Imo j'onn has bill beat in every aspect

Originally posted by -Pr-
no, j'onn doesn't physically dominate bill.

I think he does. Maybe not by a large factor but in a purely physical fight I'd definitely favour J'onn. I don't think it's enough to give him the majority tho...maybe 5/10 mhmm

Originally posted by -Pr-
The search function isn't shit, if you know how to use it. Always search by title if you want threads. Most of the time, that workds.

Yeah...advance option -> search by title -> results as threads = everything you need.

Originally posted by -Pr-
The search function isn't shit, if you know how to use it. Always search by title if you want threads. Most of the time, that workds.

The problem is, for some reason it doesn't give recent threads/posts as results.