Originally posted by SevenShackles
Wolverine has the speed and durability to end this fight quickly and viciously. Dismember them and end the fight there.
The eternal warrior is quick and at least as skilled as Cap with higher stats. Armstrong is class 25 probably and Ivor is very skilled at least Cap level again + nothing has killed all three in 4000 years. Is it really that easy for Wolverine.
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I wouldn't say easy (also this is just my opinion) he just has a lot going for him. The claws and skeleton, his own fighting skills and stats. I haven't read the eternal warrior in a long long time or are you talking about the reboot versions?
No the original, I mean in the old Unity saga he's knocking robots heads off with one punch and Armstrong has been known to pick a car up and throw it. Both take machine gun fire like it's not their and Ivor often had tech and he had that magic bag as did Armstrong.
As skilled and experienced as Eternal Warrior was and as strong as Armstrong was (I had a few issues of Timewalker but I don't recall Ivor's "magic bag" or tech) Valiant characters tend to be portrayed with as much realism. Meaning that, unlike Marvel/DC characters where streets get hax skill "feats", Valiant character skill "showings" can be more comparable to what real world people can do. No bullet catcthing or slicing bullets in mid air, etc.
Between the 3 of them, Gilad was the most skilled as he has been fighting the longest and at his peak, I wouldn't out him anywhere within the same level as Cap is. He is pretty badass, tho.
The only chance they have is if they dogpile on Logan and grab onto his limbs and incapacitate him that way. But Logan's top speed and skill "feats" kinda poop on theirs and I can really see him lopping off a few limbs before they can pin him down.
Wolverine 9/10.
Some of the best "ownage" I've read in comics have been in the Eternal Warrior comic, wish I could dig my old comics up and post them here.
@Iconiac 🙂
@ Bearded Wizard guy, Armstrong had the magic bag, in one story it gets stolen and all sorts of shit happens. Ivor has something similar he kept his maps in. Both Bags seemed almost bottomless. Never forget Armstrong married a goddess and had a pet Dinosaur (so realism I question but I do get your point).
@ Seven Shackles, I don't know if you have the Unity Saga, in it Eternal Warrior and Armstrong have some of their best feats.
@Flyattractor yup, I always loved the origin where Armstrong asks Gilliad if Alexander is one of his sons.
Lot of Love for valiant dudes!
Originally posted by SevenShackles
^ do you have issue numbers? If I can get issue numbers I can look it up and re-read it. 👆
No sorry, I'm going off memory, most are in my parents loft from my youth. The Unity saga though I had as a box set of trades from about 92". The Archer and Armstrong stuff was all single issue sadly, I had most of the Valiant Universe as comics. I don't download, tbh I don't agree with it.
I only download what I can't find or cant get threw my local comic shop. When I needed to save up to move and fix my car I downloaded but my compulsive nature has me buying the comics I downloaded anyway. (I have a storage locker full of comics lol) Never keep a download for longer than a month anyway. Something I regret deleting them (feats and such i can put up here) but still. I'd most likely call my comic shop and asked them to look for the comics next time they sort their stock if not do it myself. I respect your stance against downloading 👆
I'll look it up myself so no probs! I'm sure just knowing 'unity saga' will help me out plenty. 😄
Originally posted by SevenShacklesisn't the weight of the adam one of those things that changes depending on who you ask?
Yeah without the metal skeleton and claws it would make this a different fight. Never understood why wolverine wasn't insanely faster without the metal in his body.. Given his speed with it you would think his speed would have been at truly insane levels without it.
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I only download what I can't find or cant get threw my local comic shop. When I needed to save up to move and fix my car I downloaded but my compulsive nature has me buying the comics I downloaded anyway. (I have a storage locker full of comics lol) Never keep a download for longer than a month anyway. Something I regret deleting them (feats and such i can put up here) but still. I'd most likely call my comic shop and asked them to look for the comics next time they sort their stock if not do it myself. I respect your stance against downloading 👆I'll look it up myself so no probs! I'm sure just knowing 'unity saga' will help me out plenty. 😄
I'm not judging downloader my friend at all, I think in some ways it's a good thing and back issues are ridiculously overpriced. I personally think 5 dollars a month to download any back issues in up to 100 issues over 5 years old would make everyone happy.