Current Thing lifted a hundred tons so he is stronger than his classic 60-80ton limit
BEN
BentleySeitei
Split 😖hifty:
GOL
golem370Senior Member
Professor Hulk and Thing had a arm wrestling stalemate a few years ago. Did he fight Colossusnaut doing pretty good and Sasquatch stated that Thing was stronger then him.
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by pym-ftw Current Thing lifted a hundred tons so he is stronger than his classic 60-80ton limit
When was this?
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Hulk embarrasses Thing as always.
TS
Tony StarkMr. All Day
THING relatively easily... Ben would know that Grey HULK wasn't an imposter now. He fought him as pineapple THING and he was over confident and he thought that just his pure power advantage was going to be enough.
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Hulk
JUG
juggernaut74Bigsexy
Hulk smashes.
SEV
SevenShacklesMissa pro defunctis
Professor hulk was depicted as one of the stronger hulk incarnations I think even current thing would Lose. The fight would be intense and last plenty longer than any previous fight they might of had in that era but still hulks fight to lose.
GOL
golem370Senior Member
I think Stronger because of his class 100 strength and brains? A lot of people would disagree.
CAR
carver9Senior Member
What's different about Thing? Wondering why people are saying "Current Thing".
JUG
juggernaut74Bigsexy
Don't know, but I know he's still below Colossus.
SEV
SevenShacklesMissa pro defunctis
I saw that fear itself amp show up once with fighting that amped blastaar. Has it come into play much after? A lot of my FF knowledge as of late is 2nd hand.
BEN
BentleySeitei
Originally posted by juggernaut74 Don't know, but I know he's still below Colossus.
That's impossible, mostly because he has never been below Colossus (or should I say Clownossus? 😈 )
TS
Tony StarkMr. All Day
Originally posted by juggernaut74 Don't know, but I know he's still below Colossus.
😆
TS
Tony StarkMr. All Day
Originally posted by Bentley That's impossible, mostly because he has never been below Colossus (or should I say Clownossus? 😈 )
You are correct Sir...
ODG
ODGFind Your Own Fire
JAN
janus77Banana Genius
God that Hulk was an arsehole. Wonder if he's going to turn up in Indestructible Hulk.