Harley Quinn & Deadshot vs Elektra & Punisher

Started by Supermutant1 pages

Harley Quinn & Deadshot vs Elektra & Punisher

Harley Quinn and Deadshot

vs

Elektra and Punisher

Random encounter in an abandon warehouse in Gotham.

I think both partys would be too busy sexing to fight each other

With a decent distance between the two parties, Deadshot can potentially solo.

Does Harley Quinn in the New 52 still have the strength she had before? Most people don't know, but, she was borderline superhuman. She might actually be able to overpower Elektra if she got in close.

(Or even Frank, for that matter ... )

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14090226
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14106977
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14106989

The warehouse setting mentioned in this thread's scenario makes me think of the following, which allows me to rather easily envision a win for Harley's team ...

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Does Harley Quinn in the New 52 still have the strength she had before? Most people don't know, but, she was borderline superhuman. She might actually be able to overpower Elektra if she got in close.

(Or even Frank, for that matter ... )

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14090226
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14106977
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14106989

Wow..I never knew Harley was strong enough to smash a bank vault door in..Amazing

Originally posted by Kstanz
Wow..I never knew Harley was strong enough to smash a bank vault door in..Amazing

That appeared in Superman/Batman #19, also known as Supergirl #0.

Harley is strong, but I think vault-smashing was more a property of that device itself. She comments something like "I gotta get me Eleventeen of these whammers!" on the next page.

No, I was actually posting that scene for the fact she could LIFT something as heavy as that thing looks with such great ease.

Then again, I never thought Killer Croc had any business doing something like that, being a Batman villain and all, and somebody corrected me on that score as well.

Elektra is super human and Frank has the best gear here

The only way I see team 2 losing is if Harley sacrifices her self to stop Elektra from dodging a bullet

Originally posted by pym-ftw

Frank has the best gear here

I would give you this one, if only for the sake of argument.

Originally posted by pym-ftw

Elektra is super human ...

Gotta prove this one, though.
What has Elektra done, or what has happened to her to justify this claim?

Deadshot.

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I would give you this one, if only for the sake of argument.

Gotta prove this one, though.
What has Elektra done, or what has happened to her to justify this claim?

Way more than Harley.

Kicking down giant metal doors, ripping through kevlar with her bare hands, throwing sai so hard that it blocks the barrel of her opponent's gun and rips their hand off in the process, swimming so fast under water that she looks as if a blur.

Harley is the hottest psycho ever, id tap than, only to havey throat cut afterwards

Excellent input. Much valued.

LOL at Elektra being superhuman.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
LOL at Elektra being superhuman.

Yeah she just moves too fast for cameras to fallow her movement (even underwater) and casually rips off limbs. Regular old human ftw!!! dur

Bump

Deadshot and snipping is the best way for team 1 to win this.

Team 2. Elektra could lilely solo.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Team 2. Elektra could lilely solo.

😕

didn't electra had limited TP at some point?
Haaving said that seeing her kissing anyone else than Matt makes me want t1 to win