Originally posted by Galan007He just kicked the shit out of White Lantern Kyle, the Blue Corps, the Guardians, etc.
So far Relic has done nothing that puts him on par with Odin, nor has his tech done anything that makes me think it can drain magical energies.That said, I think he's one of the most interesting characters DC has introduced in the New 52.
Seems Skyfather level to me. But mostly I'm trying to get a feel of his power on the board.
Originally posted by Branlor SwiftWL Kyle is the strongest one of those you listed, and so far his best feat is beating Ganthet. Relic's tech is uber as hell, though-- completely drains GL batteries, can block GL blasts, etc.
He just kicked the shit out of White Lantern Kyle, the Blue Corps, the Guardians, etc.Seems Skyfather level to me. But mostly I'm trying to get a feel of his power on the board.
Feat-wise, he's definitely trans-level. Don't think he's quite Skyfather yet.
Originally posted by Galan007I'd think dropping 6 Guardians at the same time > also making WL Kyle ineffectual at the same time.
WL Kyle is the strongest one of those you listed, and so far his best feat is beating Ganthet. Relic's tech is uber as hell, though-- completely drains GL batteries, can block GL blasts, etc.Feat-wise, he's definitely trans-level. Don't think he's quite Skyfather yet.
Not too many trans I see repeating what he did today.
Originally posted by Golgo13
Off topic, but where do you put First Born in power?
Originally posted by Branlor SwiftI have something I want to state here but I would like more people to put their thoughts in writing so they can't flip-flop to refute my statement....
I'd think dropping 6 Guardians at the same time > also making WL Kyle ineffectual at the same time.Not too many trans I see repeating what he did today.
He's far above Superman range of strength.
Though he's a little limited, but trans sounds about right.