Death Sentry Vs Black Lantern Kal-L

Started by Golgo132 pages

Death Sentry Vs Black Lantern Kal-L

vs

DSENTRY *SPITE*

Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY *SPITE*

😂

Lantern Kal-L

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lantern Kal-L

😂

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lantern Kal-L

👆

Kal-L beats the shit out of sentry.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal-L beats the shit out of sentry.

Probably this.

What we seen so far is DSentry beating up on a confused Thor. Once Thor regains his bearings, I bet the fight will do a complete 180.

Kal L for the majority

Probably a stalemate.

Kal-l probably takes this fight more time than not.

Kal-l easily

Originally posted by zopzop
Probably this.

What we seen so far is DSentry beating up on a confused Thor. Once Thor regains his bearings, I bet the fight will do a complete 180.

You really believe it's going to be just that easy?

I completely disagree thor will beat Death Seed

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I completely disagree thor will beat Death Seed

😐

He's going to be defeated eventually. 😛

Originally posted by Golgo13
He's going to be defeated eventually. 😛

Only if he wants to be... 😉

What does Sentry have to do for it to constitute as a win? Does Kal-L reform fast enough to ignore the KMC-wintimer?

how come every time sentry wins a fight people dislike it and make excuses to why he won...so sad

Originally posted by curryman
What does Sentry have to do for it to constitute as a win? Does Kal-L reform fast enough to ignore the KMC-wintimer?

I think he does. He has to put him down for 2 or 3 minutes. Can Sentry do it?