.......... AvsX ..........
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Fight takes place on the Alcatraz Island
The Avengers Movie
Cap.America (Evans)
Thor (Hemsworth)
Iron Man (Downey Jr)
Hulk (Ruffalo)
Black Widow (Johansson)
Hawkeye (Renner)
Nick Fury (Jackson)
Vs
The X-Men Movie
Cyclops (Marsden)
Magneto (Fassbender)Sir Ian) Compasit of both young'n'old ..
Storm (Berry)
Colossus (Cudemore)
Rogue (Paquin)
Iceman (Ashmore)
Wolverine (Jackman)
Beast (Hoult)Grammer) Compasit of both
"Qouting" Hugh Jackman..
Wolverine_star Hugh Jackman is keen to see 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios put aside_any differences_and team-up for a movie crossover.“One of the great things about this movie is that a lot of people from Marvel are here and it seems a lot more inclusive than it has been in the past,” Jackman told_Screen Rant.“I don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes, but I think it’s fantastic. I actually just asked the other day, I said, ‘I don’t know what the legal situation is, but why don’t these companies come together? Why isn’t it possible?’“Because personally, I would love to mix it up with Robert Downey Jr and Iron Man and kick his ass. It’d be great.”The Avengers and the X-Men have both scrapped at several points in the comics, most notably 2011′s_Avengers Versus X-Men_crossover event that saw Wolverine, as both an Avenger and an X-Man, caught in the middle. Even as far back as the first meeting between the two corners of the Marvel universe – 1964′s_Tales Of Suspense_by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko – There’s a long history of smackdowns to draw on..