CIS off Ironman Gauntlet

Started by carver92 pages

CIS off Ironman Gauntlet

CIS is off for Ironman and he can use every power he has displayed on panel (and he is always at full power, no matter what power he use) MINUS anything regarding magic.

Contestants...

Ms. Marvel
Wonderman
Super Skrull
Nova Prime
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Thor
Surfer

How far does he make it?

Runs it

If he can use the godkiller armor this gauntlet is fodder

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Runs it

He's not getting past Supergirl, and even if he did, no way is he beating Wonder Woman.

Originally posted by Cogito

😂

Originally posted by Cogito

😆

Originally posted by -Pr-
He's not getting past Supergirl, and even if he did, no way is he beating Wonder Woman.

👆

Originally posted by Cogito
This made me cringe. A lot.

Probably stops at Wonder Woman. mmm

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This made me cringe. A lot.

Probably stops at Wonder Woman. mmm


His bloodline ended in that moment.

Hey everyone, before joining this site and being just a spectator, I have learned alot of terminology/abbreviations from you guys, which I am truly grateful for. Some I learned from using context clues or common sense, but mostly from hearing others provide the actual denotation of the word to help others such as battle field removal (bfr) and other phrases. But in some cases there have been terms that I could not figure out. Can one of you be so kind enough to enlighten me on what the terms CIS and PIS stand for? It would be much appreciated.

As far as Carver's thread is concerned on a good day I believe that Nova Prime can contend evenly with a well prepped Tony via Worldmind, but Tony stops clean at Wonder Woman.

Iron Man can clear. Anyone doubting that hasn't read enough Iron Man.

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Hey everyone, before joining this site and being just a spectator, I have learned alot of terminology/abbreviations from you guys, which I am truly grateful for. Some I learned from using context clues or common sense, but mostly from hearing others provide the actual denotation of the word to help others such as battle field removal (bfr) and other phrases. But in some cases there have been terms that I could not figure out. Can one of you be so kind enough to enlighten me on what the terms CIS and PIS stand for? It would be much appreciated.

As far as Carver's thread is concerned on a good day I believe that Nova Prime can contend evenly with a well prepped Tony via Worldmind, but Tony stops clean at Wonder Woman.

CIS = Character Induced Stupidity (like Rhino - on paper, his strength, durability and speed makes hima pretty good contender for fights, but he's dumb as a brick).

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity (any Superman story)

I don't see how he beats Nova

Nova stops him hard

Hmm, by "every power" do you include the inventions such as that used to split the Phoenix?

IM is nothing without his inventions, they are his power so ...?

If so, he stops at Surfer, he only beat a weakened, Earth-bound Surfer, thanks to a power drain. Current Surfer would atomise him before he could even complete the thought in his brain.

Originally posted by Cogito
1. Every woman's dream.
2. Fetish. He's lovin' it.

Maybe I don't know enough about Iron Man, but w/o weakness exploitation, I don't see him getting past Supergirl once she gets serious.

Supergirl would crap him. She's just too damn fast for Tony.

Originally posted by h1a8
Supergirl would crap him. She's just too damn fast for Tony.

He's beaten faster

Originally posted by Cogito
Bump.