Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, High Evolutionary vs. Brainiac 5, Brainiac, Batman 1M

Started by JoeyMacaroni2 pages

Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, High Evolutionary vs. Brainiac 5, Brainiac, Batman 1M

1. 1 hr prep

2. 1 week prep

T1

Doom or reed solo

Brainiac already has tecnology that on daily basis surpasses anything Dooms or Reed done lately. And they have "broken" Batman from 1 million. Brainiacs for the win.

probably team two

T1 got thid

Reed phuckin` Richards, no contest.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Doom or reed solo

✅

Does Braniac get to build a miracle machine

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Doom or reed solo

No.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Does Braniac get to build a miracle machine

Can he do it in 1 wk?

Originally posted by JoeyMacaroni
Can he do it in 1 wk?

Depends how many light avatars he can create of himself, I guess. But probably not.

Originally posted by Golgo13
No.
Yes.

Reed stays home and team 1 wins.

Originally posted by Mindset
Yes.

NO.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends how many light avatars he can create of himself, I guess. But probably not.
So no miracle machine between all of team 2? Also I'm fairly certain B5 has one lying around and its not exactly common knowledge he has one. Not saying team 2 wins but just trying to create more discussion than
Originally posted by Golgo13
No.
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes.
Originally posted by Golgo13
NO.

Originally posted by Golgo13
NO.
Yup.

Originally posted by Uriel005
So no miracle machine between all of team 2? Also I'm fairly certain B5 has one lying around and its not exactly common knowledge he has one. Not saying team 2 wins but just trying to create more discussion than

I think he does, but his mind could match the best, imo. Brainiac not so much, but hes a good match for HE.

Originally posted by Uriel005
So no miracle machine between all of team 2? Also I'm fairly certain B5 has one lying around and its not exactly common knowledge he has one. Not saying team 2 wins but just trying to create more discussion than

I thought B5 had it locked up in his warehouse somewhere....

HE devolves Braniac to an Atari and Batman 1M into a bat.