Wonder Woman and Nova Prime pick their teams.

Started by Mshinu2 pages

Wonder Woman and Nova Prime pick their teams.

Wonder Woman and Nova Prime get to pick their temmates for this match. A coin was flipped and WW got the first pick. Nova then picks etc and they continue until all are taken.

All have been given good knowledge (low level comoc book nerd level) about powers and weaknesses of those involved.
Setting: Ice planet Hoth (from star wars)

In what order are the teammates selected and what team ends up winning?

Pick from these:

Power Girl
Magneto
Hulk
King Hyperion
Namor
GL Guy
Miss Marvel
Warpath (at his peak and with flight)
(list not in any particular order)

I'll be Nova Prime.

I pick Magneto.

Wonder Womans got her bald headed Babe King Hyperion

I pick Good-looking Guy.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I pick Good-looking Guy.

Too Late LOL

Originally posted by RedX1852
Too Late LOL

? You have Hyperion, I get Guy!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
? You have Hyperion, I get Guy!

HAAHAHAHAHA he Sucks Kyle Rayner would have been Better i got HULK

Hehe.

I pick Ms Marvel.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hehe.

I pick Ms Marvel.


I got The BOOBIE QUEEN POWER GIRL LOL

Then Namor. Which leaves you with Warpath.

So the teams:

Nova Prime
Magneto
GL Guy Gardner
Ms Marvel
Namor

VS

Wonder Woman
King Hyperion
Hulk
Power Girl
Warpath

OP, apologies - you said WW should pick first. Red, do you want to change any of your choices?

so we got..

Nova Prime
Magneto
GL Guy
Miss Marvel
Namor

vs

Wonder Woman
King Hyperion
Hulk
Power Girl
Warpath (flight and peak strength)

TIME TO RUMBLE!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then Namor.

My Team has Power Girl, Hulk, King Hyerion and Wonder woman so They WIN

Dosent wonder woman have metal braces

Originally posted by Mshinu
so we got..

Nova Prime
Magneto
GL Guy
Miss Marvel
Namor

vs

Wonder Woman
King Hyperion
Hulk
Power Girl
Warpath (flight and peak strength)

TIME TO RUMBLE!

Everyone takes to the skies. Nova Prime opens a Stargate. Using Ms Marvel, I distract Hyperion as they were once lovers. BFR Hyperion.

Red, your move.

Originally posted by battlemaster161
Dosent wonder woman have metal braces

Standard gear

Originally posted by battlemaster161
Dosent wonder woman have metal braces

Yaah and we Got Hulk, Warpath and King F$#%ING HYPERION my team got this

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Everyone takes to the skies. Nova Prime opens a Stargate. Using Ms Marvel, I distract Hyperion as they were once lovers. BFR Hyperion.

Red, your move.

Magneto controls metal so WW is useless any metal is useless towards him

Plus, with Guy, Magneto and Nova Prime, I can BFR effortlessly.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus, with Guy, Magneto and Nova Prime, I can BFR effortlessly.

Any counter to that, red?