..... The Top Dogs .....

Started by Supermex1 pages

..... The Top Dogs .....

Rank'em
Who are the top dogs in each U?

Give who you feel is the top 5 superheroes in Marvel and Dc
currently in M.Now and Dcnu5, in terms of overall most powerful..
Keep your picks from Thor tier level for both..
#1 is your

Marvel
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Dc.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Krypto
Watchdog
Lockjaw
Batdog
Hong Kong Fuey

Originally posted by Digi
Hong Kong Fuey

Are you including the cartoons as canon?

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you including the cartoons as canon?

No just Marvel Now and DCNU 52 Comics

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you including the cartoons as canon?

LordofBrooklyn

If you like to make another list with cartoon under your comic rank
I like to see it myself..

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you including the cartoons as canon?

Heck yes I am.

uhuh

Doom
Iron Fist
Kyle Rayner
Grifter
Jeremy Renner
Deadpool
Genis Vell
Bart Allen
Constantine
Scandaddy Carver Prime

Originally posted by Mindset

Scandaddy Carver Prime
😂

Originally posted by Digi
Heck yes I am.

uhuh

OVERRULED !

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom
Iron Fist
Kyle Rayner
Originally posted by Supermex
overall most powerful..
Keep your picks from Thor tier level for both..
.

So Doom, IF and Kyle are now Thor tier level?

Reed Richards for all the answers

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So Doom, IF and Kyle are now Thor tier level?
Oh, there's an OP?

Re: ..... The Top Dogs .....

Marvel
1. Thor
2. Surfer
3. Hulk
4. Hyperion
5. Dr. Strange

Dc.
1. Superman
2. Manhunter
3. Captain Marvel
4. GL Hal
5. Flash

Re: Re: ..... The Top Dogs .....

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Marvel
1. Thor
2. Surfer
3. Hulk
4. Hyperion
5. Dr. Strange

Dc.
1. Superman
2. Manhunter
3. Captain Marvel
4. GL Hal
5. Flash

Pym-ftw I got it

Marvel
1.Surfer
2.Thor
3.Black Bolt
4.Hulk
5.Blue Marvel
6.Dr.Strange

DC
1.Superman
2.Manhunter
3.Shazam
4.Wonder Woman
5.G.L Hal
6.Flash

Hal would beat Diana

Bolt is okay with me but I'd put him below Hype. Kinda rock paper scissors

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hal would beat Diana

Bolt is okay with me but I'd put him below Hype. Kinda rock paper scissors

Think your right..
The Black King down to 5 and 6

I got Blue Marvel a nd Hyperion fighting it out for 3 and 4 then for now..

Black king and Dr.Strange fight it out for 5 snd 6

I can do G.L ahead of Wonder Woman

So is Hulk ahead of Blue Marvel and Hyp then?

Imho

Surfer
Thor
Hulk
Sentry
Gladiator

Superman
Hal Jordan
Flash
Captain ShaMarvel
Martian Manhunter

edit: Oh you said current, my bad.