Originally posted by Silver_Lantern
i thought captain universe was blue hulk
When he got the power, he became blue.
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2005/10/14/captain-universehulk-1-preview
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When he got the power, he became blue.http://uk.ign.com/articles/2005/10/14/captain-universehulk-1-preview
Man, this is actually extremely tough...
The Captain Universe lore (the hero who could be you) used to be one of my favorite concepts in the comic books, but it's just so long ago since I've read that stuff, so I've forgotten a lot, but ...
I think that the Unipower adds few additional powers to the host like cosmic awareness and often also energy blasts, but on top of that it multiplies all the powers someone already have by at least 50 and up to 200.
Even not adding the additional powers, which Hulk didn't really showcase, during his appearances IMO - and he had the Unipower twice, or maybe even three times...
... But simply multiplying his base strength by at least 50 and up to 200? The strength of that Hulk would be over the top and his healing factor would be unstoppable. In my opinion that version of the Hulk is the most powerful outthere, even though he feats don't back it up, but in theory he is the most powerful one.
I don't see Sentry being able to physically overpower the Uni Hulk - I don't see him even taking the Uni Hulk out with damage output based on energy. His only chances would be mental attacks, which worked on the Hulk in the past and should also work now, since the Uni Power did not increase Hulk's rage and therefore his mental defenses against someone like the Sentry ... or like always: molecule manipulation.
But I would say it's a stalemate, because Hulk would be too strong and would heal too fast, but at the same time he lacks the versatility and speed to compare with the Sentry. (Yeah, the Unipower did not increase Hulk's speed, since he has none =)
Originally posted by Raisen
^^Hulk has no speed? so he doesn't move? Hulk has almost always demonstrated super speed
Quicksilver was quite fast but, we're talking speed of sound (770mph) fast. which is obviously fast but, not SS, SENTRY, Superman, Flash fast.
DSENTRY FTW... UNI-Power or not HULK can't stop being broken down at a molecular level.