Savage Hulk vs Batman/spiderman and villains

Started by I am Vegeta2 pages

Savage Hulk vs Batman/spiderman and villains

he fights them all at one time he starts in base and the other team gets 10 hour prep can hulks brute force seize victory or will he be defeated.

Spiderman
Batman
Rhino
Bane
Killercroc
Electro
mysterio
Poison ivy
Sandman
Scarecrow

If Hulk is allowed to go Worldbreaker, he wins.

I say WBH because the heat output will be necessary to melt Sandman, otherwise, stalemate.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If Hulk is allowed to go Worldbreaker, he wins.

I say WBH because the heat output will be necessary to melt Sandman, otherwise, stalemate.

He starts out in base savage hulk then builds up from their if the fight last that long then i guess so

Hulk wins.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk wins.
Care to explain

He punches all of them.

Is BFR on?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He punches all of them.

Is BFR on?

I doubt punching sandman will work and I doubt he could catch most of them. No BFR is not on.

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
I doubt punching sandman will work and I doubt he could catch most of them. No BFR is not on.

Then he gets angry, and frustrated, and lets loose.

As for Sandman, did you not read my earlier post??

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then he gets angry, and frustrated, and lets loose.

As for Sandman, did you not read my earlier post??

Thats if he makes it that far

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If Hulk is allowed to go Worldbreaker, he wins.

I say WBH because the heat output will be necessary to melt Sandman, otherwise, stalemate.

Ironically this still won't do shit to Electro.

Don't really want to choose a winner here. One thing's for sure pretty much all except 1-3 characters are useless fodder.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ironically this still won't do shit to Electro.

Don't really want to choose a winner here. One thing's for sure pretty much all except 1-3 characters are useless fodder.

Zzaxx?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zzaxx?
Isn't as fast as lightning.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't as fast as lightning.

True.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ironically this still won't do shit to Electro.

Don't really want to choose a winner here. One thing's for sure pretty much all except 1-3 characters are useless fodder.

Actually their all pretty useful member they have prep its not a straight fight some of them may not even fight hulk they could be setting up traps its all how they plan it out.

Hulk wins.

We know that carver.

Ivy, Crane, Electro, Mysterio, Batman & Spider-Ock with 10 hrs of prep?

Poor Hulk.

They send him to the Ultimate Universe and let then deal with him

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Actually their all pretty useful member they have prep its not a straight fight some of them may not even fight hulk they could be setting up traps its all how they plan it out.
My fault haven't seen the prep stip.