Originally posted by BruceSkywalkerBruce may have taught Dick everything that Dick knows, but the master rarely teaches the student everything that the master knows. Bruce should win this.
Bruce ftw.. he has taught Nightwing everything he knows so no reason for me to believe that he will lose.. this will be a good close fight with Bruce winning slightly
I think this is a stomp in Wayne's favour ...
1. He already straight up beat Nightwing, without even trying...
2. Without the suit (and therefore without its additional kevlar weight and the cape) he will be lighter / faster and more mobile...
3. I would assume that he always has his tiny magnets as a part of his standard equipment, which would instantly take out the Escrima Sticks, the same way they took out the weapons of a bunch of bad guys and even the bad guys themselves, because they were wearing metal masks...
4. I would also assume that he always has sleep darts as a part of his standard equipment, so his only task would be to hit Nightwings head. Nightwing is good and fast, but having to fight Wayne and dodge the darts would be an impossible task in the long run and he would go down sooner or later.
Originally posted by Enzeru
I think this is a stomp in Wayne's favour ...1. He already straight up beat Nightwing, without even trying...
2. Without the suit (and therefore without its additional kevlar weight and the cape) he will be lighter / faster and more mobile...
3. I would assume that he always has his tiny magnets as a part of his standard equipment, which would instantly take out the Escrima Sticks, the same way they took out the weapons of a bunch of bad guys and even the bad guys themselves, because they were wearing metal masks...
4. I would also assume that he always has sleep darts as a part of his standard equipment, so his only task would be to hit Nightwings head. Nightwing is good and fast, but having to fight Wayne and dodge the darts would be an impossible task in the long run and he would go down sooner or later.
Ok standard equipment belt list
Flash grenade
Smoke bomb
Grapple gun
Bat boomerangs
sleep darts
magnets