Bloodlusted Bane versus Michonne

Started by shiv1 pages

Bloodlusted Bane versus Michonne

Out in the woods.

At Night.

Wrong Forum.

Yeah. And Michonne gets murdered.

ERM.....yeah.

bane stomps this.

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Wrong Forum.

...why?

Michonne cuts his phucking head off.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
...why?

Same here

Michonne's in the Walking Dead comics....why not.

Haha, that nerd didn't even know TWD was a comic before it was a show, lulz, that nerd.

I thought it was based on a game?

I thought I told you to shut it?

mhmm

Originally posted by Mindset
I thought I told you to shut it?

mhmm

I prefer the previous smiley.

You ain't my dad.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I prefer the previous smiley.

You ain't my dad.

Prove it.

Originally posted by Mindset
Prove it.

My.....enjoyment was heightened, on a sensual level, when I saw the smiley you used first.

Now I just feel meh.

I meant that I'm not your dad, stupid.

God, you're so stupid sometimes.

You'll never amount to anything.

Originally posted by Mindset
I meant that I'm not your dad, stupid.

God, you're so stupid sometimes.

You'll never amount to anything.

Shut up! Shut up!!

You don't understand me, god, I hate you so much.

I wish I'd never been born!

YouTube video

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
...why?

It was moved from the respect forum.

Michonne gets a back breaker from Bane.

Michonne has the night camo skin + apparel

Her height is equal to or greater than 6 feet
Her Weapon is roughly 3.4 feet long.

This gives her a baseline 360 reach of 6 feet.

Michonnes combat style is 100% Kill Moves.

Bane Comes at her..

He loses his head or his heart stops working.

Nope.