Black Panther vs. Green Goblin

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Black Panther vs. Green Goblin

1. H2H only
2. Standard gear, weapons and equipment
3. 2 days prep

Who wins?

Does goblin still massively outclass Panther in the strength and durability dept? Besides suit of course. I wanna say goblin but bp is most certainly a badass. Im gonna waiyt for some more posters. Good match though I think.

Re: Black Panther vs. Green Goblin

Originally posted by byrdgang21
1. H2H only
2. Standard gear, weapons and equipment
3. 2 days prep

Who wins?

1. BP
2. Goblin
3. BP

GG. Too strong, fast, etc
GG
Black Panther. Possibly GG here as well. Norman has resources too

Originally posted by namorsubby
GG. Too strong, fast, etc
GG
Black Panther. Possibly GG here as well. Norman has resources too

T'challa definately has better resources then Norman. Also Norman may have a more extensive variety in terms of lethal weaponry and explosives, but can't you argue that the quality of T'challa's arsenal makes up for this? Since his empire possesses one of the most powerful metals in comics? Also current panther can contend with metas so I definitely wouldn't count him out here.

Originally posted by Odekahn
1. BP
2. Goblin
3. BP

I thought all the vibranium in the world had been pretty much destroyed?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought all the vibranium in the world had been pretty much destroyed?

Only in Wakanda if anything. Vibranium is Marvel's second favorite metal, they wouldn't get rid of it permanently.

As for the thread, Panther rapes in all three.

Black Panther
Black Panther
Black Panther

King of the Dead is no joke.

Isn't BP super human now? He did well against Black Dwarf who looks like a 75 to 100 tonner.

Yes, he is.

And frankly, I don't think he would need the KotD upgrade to deal with Norman.

BP in all three

GG
GG
BP

Originally posted by Golgo13
GG
GG
BP

You just don't know about King of the Dead Panther do you?

lol. It pisses you off when someone votes against the Panther. 😉

Originally posted by Golgo13
lol. It pisses you off when someone votes against the Panther. 😉

Only sometimes. But in this case especially I know when I'm right.

T'challa takes all three fights

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought all the vibranium in the world had been pretty much destroyed?
no, it hasn't all been destroyed, it was only rendered inert (can't absorb vibrations like it used to) and the only amounts of vibranium that were rendered inert were the processed Vibranium amounts (most not all of the Wakandan vibranium).

I wanted 2c more reverbium