Team Thor vs Team Superman

Started by I am Vegeta2 pages

Team Thor vs Team Superman

No Flying who wins

Superman 1 Million
Silver Age superman
Cosmic Armour Superman

Odin Force Thor
Rune King Thor
616 Thor

Team Supes takes this rather easily

Cosmic Armor Supes is actually PLOT TWIST Ultraman, and after huffing some K-Nite proceeds to literally rape his team and the opposing one at the same time.

No but in all seriousness, Cosmic Armor Supes operates on stupidly high levels, like we're talking leagues far beyond anyone else here, I love Thor but his strongest incarnation (RKT) is nowhere near CAS, like...at all </3.

CA Superman spitestomps. He was so far above Spectre, who is LT's equal, it's laughable.

Supes. Easily

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He was so far above Spectre, who is LT's equal

No.

Just no.

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Team Supes takes this rather easily

😐

616 thor ftw

Spite cmon

Originally posted by Cogito
No.

Just no.

Yes, yes 🙂.

The Supermen stomps.

😂

RKT solos, right rage?

Thors have a chance but it is very slight

Pray tell us how they have a chance?

Thier hammers for one superman is weak to magic and the hammer is magic however though hitting them will be the problem with superman having the edge in speed it will be hard to hit them

Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Thier hammers for one superman is weak to magic and the hammer is magic however though hitting them will be the problem with superman having the edge in speed it will be hard to hit them

You...don't have ANY idea who these three Supermen are, do you?

You might want to brush up on them.

I know who they and I have some of thier comics and if you could read and stop raging for a little bit you could read better and see I put slight chance

Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
I know who they and I have some of thier comics and if you could read and stop raging for a little bit you could read better and see I put slight chance

Yeah...and your slight chance is based on Mjolnir being magic.

Which doesn't affect CA Superman at all, who is far and away the most powerful on the field.

Nor does it affect S1M.

But then, of course, you have read their comics and knew this, right?

This ain't raging....

The hammer still hurts like a ***** though and sorry for calling you a rager I just dont like when people try to make something I say into big deal even though they Don't read my post correctly sometimes

Am sure CA Superman wouldn't even feel it. I Am Vegeta inadvertently made a horrific spite stomp thread here.