Namor vs. Red Hulk

Started by Wonder Man1 pages

Namor vs. Red Hulk

Namor stood down the Sentry...I don't know how he did it but he did.
Can he take down the Red Hulk?

Red Hulk stomped Sentry teamed with Wonderman, Ms. Marvel, Ares, and I think Ironman was there as well.

Rulk

Red Hulk

Originally posted by carver9
Red Hulk stomped Sentry teamed with Wonderman, Ms. Marvel, Ares, and I think Ironman was there as well.
Scandaddy this

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Scandaddy this

It was from the Hulk Smash series :
http://marvel.wikia.com/Hulk_Smash_Avengers_Vol_1_5

Red Hulk stomps.

Originally posted by carver9
Red Hulk stomped Sentry teamed with Wonderman, Ms. Marvel, Ares, and I think Ironman was there as well.
Keep in mind, Rulk was using his energy absorbing powers on Sentry. He won't have that here.

This is kinda exactly the person Namor wouldnt wanna fight right? The hulk +human torch =fried (and smashed )fishsticks.

Originally posted by zopzop
It was from the Hulk Smash series :
http://marvel.wikia.com/Hulk_Smash_Avengers_Vol_1_5

Red Hulk stomps.

Ha. I've read that issue before, but I guess I just completely erased that from my memory.

Went back and reread it and I don't know how I could have forgotten that.

I havent read it and doubt I want to. Im assuming this is the same Rulk that beat up Thor and punched Uatu? Disgusting.

I havent read it and doubt I want to. Im assuming this is the same Rulk that beat up Thor and punched Uatu? Disgusting.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Ha. I've read that issue before, but I guess I just completely erased that from my memory.

Went back and reread it and I don't know how I could have forgotten that.

I didn't realize it was canon.

Originally posted by namorsubby
The Torch #5:

Hammond takes on compound D possessed namor. Jim first shrugs off a blow and trys to reason with him, then retaliates with one of his own when namor attempts to infect him. In the end, the other torches, Johnny and Toro, arrive and quickly KO him by overheating his spinal fluid.....[b]since Namor's skin is fireproof, and cannot be simply dehydrated by it, like I said a million times. Hammond knew Namor was fireproof, but also knew he could still be overheated, no doubt because of their long, and sometimes fuedal history.

Hammond quickly shows why he is the best torch. wise and experienced...never hot-heated and rash.

Hammond boasts that he can and will destroy the earth with flame if the Mad Thinker takes control
[/B]

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is kinda exactly the person Namor wouldnt wanna fight right? The hulk +human torch =fried (and smashed )fishsticks.

Umm yeah namor withstood nova level flames and his skin is fire proof

That being said.....Red Hulk FTW.

Guess im outta date on my Namor. I used to remember him becoming dehydrated quite quickly. When did he recieve this upgrade?

Poor fishman