shield vs g i joe

Started by blade310921 pages

shield vs g i joe

Who will win between shield and g I joe?

Depends. Is it just shield or is it shield that can wussy out and call on an Avenger to bail their butts out in a fight?

Shield rape stomp, the hellicarrier would sink the U.S.S. Flagg and contain the survivors.

Doesn't the Hellicarrier have a tendency to get shout out of the sky on a somewhat regular basis?

It is well above G.I. Joe tech, it could just stay cloaked the whole fight.

Hell shield could just send quake on a hover bike to sink them.

SHIELD wins easily. There have been several battles where G.I Joe has fired thousands upon thousands of shots and not hit anyone. Helen Keller would be a better marksman.

Is this Movie Shiled or Comic book shield?

I assumed comic, by movie versions would be a better fight.

I will admint my knowledge of SHEILD is rather limited and what little I can recall of them from the comics they have been in pretty High Jobber mode. "always the Ohhh we caon't stop the Insert Comic book Villian/Threat until Super Hero A and or Group shows up to stop it....

Well to be fair Graviton/Doom/Sandman....ect would wreck the Joe's and Cobra together.

They are actual MEMBERS of Shield now?

No

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b] "always the Ohhh we caon't stop the Insert Comic book Villian/Threat until Super Hero A and or Group shows up to stop it.... [/B]
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Well to be fair Graviton/Doom/Sandman....ect would wreck the Joe's and Cobra together.
I meant neither can deal with these kind of threats.

Ah.

Shield wins because they have Captain America and everybody knows that he's the original AMERICAN HERO.

But does Cap come with KUNG FU GRIP!?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]But does Cap come with KUNG FU GRIP!? [/B]
Ask Bucky Barnes.

I don't wanna know what kind of grip the Winter Solider has.

Black widow likes Bucky's grip.

So does Iron Fist.