Brainiac VS Ultron

Started by Silver_Lantern1 pages

Brainiac VS Ultron

1.If Brainiac and Ultron tries to wipe each other out of existence by decoding eachoher
2.Normal brutality fight with armies and creations

Brainiac
Brainiac

Ultron

Braniac 1
Ultron 2

Brainiac all the way

Ultron.

Brainiac.

You think Brainiac could win in a fight?

Depends on which Brainiac, but some would win, while some won't.

What non amped Brainiac is going to beat just base Ultron?

Neither is hacking the other imo. Brainiac's tech is more advanced, but Ultron's AI component is more intelligent.

One of the biggest advantages Ultron has is adamantium.

Ultron would win every time.

They would combine, but if they fought it out physically, and not logically, I would give it to the one with the more durable body.

Originally posted by Stoic
They would combine, but if they fought it out physically, and not logically, I would give it to the one with the more durable body.

I don't think Braniac would share, lol. I could see Ultron being down for a merge, but Brainiac is an egomaniac.

Originally posted by Odekahn
I don't think Braniac would share, lol. I could see Ultron being down for a merge, but Brainiac is an egomaniac.

I don't know why they wouldn't join in terms of logic. They both share the same endgame idea. Assimilate, and destroy. Ultron did it with the Phalanx, and I could see him doing it with Brainiac as well. This would only cause him to become more powerful. At least this is how I could see it written in a comic x-over.

If they're merge, Ultron is doing so to make Brainiac his b1tch. That's what they Phalanx became.

What was the reason Braniac failed so spectacularly against Kryptonian tech again? I never really understood that.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
If they're merge, Ultron is doing so to make Brainiac his b1tch. That's what they Phalanx became.

👆

This is why they wouldn't merge. Ultron would be willing, Braniac wouldn't imo. He's smart enough to suspect as much, he's not trusting, and he's not likely to share.

Trying to say they would merge is giving Ultron an easy auto win. I would at least rather them duke it out, lol.