Marvel Vampires Vs DC Vampires

Started by chipguy_okay2 pages

Marvel Vampires Vs DC Vampires

Pretty simple? Which Company of vamps wins?

Like base level?

Or

best vs Best?

Marvel vamps win

Any marvel vamps superior to cain?

Dracula with his summons could give Cain a fight

In pure power, Cain is much more powerful (able to fight Etrigan). Dracula/Andrew would be an epic fight.

Are we considering mandrakk as a vampire?

Originally posted by SquallX
Are we considering mandrakk as a vampire?

He would solo the field. Anyone remember the awful character that was Crucifer? 😖hifty:

I recall DC Dracula dying from biting Superman.

Which one? There have been a few appearances by him.

Don't recall but I saw it. I'd say it was around 2000 or so.

There might have been special circumstances like Kal absorbing too much solar energy or something.

I found this via google.

http://www.the-isb.com/images/SupermanDrac04.jpg

Originally posted by Golgo13
There might have been special circumstances like Kal absorbing too much solar energy or something.

Don't think so.

Why could Dracula bite Superman one moment and not the other? Has to be some reason.

Different writers.

I'm talking about the same storyline, since it looks like the same art.

is morlun a vampire?

DC's Carnivore stomps 😄

the scan is RIGHT AFTER the bite.