The Tournament

Started by sacred1081 pages

The Tournament

The key to winning is defeat your opponent quickly cause there are no breaks and the tournament continues until we have a winner all the fights start at the same time so if you want a break you need to defeat your opponent quickly that being said who wins this tournament.

1.Air Walker vs Super Skrull

2.Fing Fang Foom vs Ultron

3.Doom vs The Flash 1 (Jay Garrick)

4.Iron Man vs Vulcan

5.Snowbird vs Starhawk

6.Animal Man vs Aquaman

7.Magneto vs Plastic Man

8.Enchantress vs Apocalypse

Winners of 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6, 7 vs 8 and so on till there is one winner overall so who wins.

Re: The Tournament

1.Air Walker vs Super Skrull: SS
2.Fing Fang Foom vs Ultron: Ultron
3.Doom vs The Flash 1 (Jay Garrick): Doom
4.Iron Man vs Vulcan: Vulcan
5.Snowbird vs Starhawk: Snowbird (I think, unfamiliar with SH)
6.Animal Man vs Aquaman: aquaman
7.Magneto vs Plastic Man: Mags
8.Enchantress vs Apocalypse: Poccy

2.1: Super Skrull vs Ultron: Ultron
2.2: Dr Doom vs Vulcan: Doomie
2.3: Snowbird vs Aquaman: Snowbird
2.4: Magneto vs Apocalypse: Magneto

3.1: Ultron vs Dr. Doom: Ultron
3.2: Snowbird vs Magneto: Mags

Finale: Ultron vs Magneto: Magneto

What makes you so sure on Plastic man and apocalypse cause Ultron is metal so I understand. I also think Animal Man could win against Aquaman but that's just IMO.

Originally posted by sacred108
What makes you so sure on Plastic man and apocalypse cause Ultron is metal so I understand.

Don`t see Plastic Man doing much to Mags behind his shields.
Poccy will be a hard fight but Mags got better control and skill even if Apoc might be more powerful. Their fights in various continuities tend to be draws or wins for Magneto like AOA for instance.

Good point

Re: Re: The Tournament

Originally posted by Mshinu
1.Air Walker vs Super Skrull: SS
2.Fing Fang Foom vs Ultron: Ultron
3.Doom vs The Flash 1 (Jay Garrick): Doom
4.Iron Man vs Vulcan: Vulcan
5.Snowbird vs Starhawk: Snowbird (I think, unfamiliar with SH)
6.Animal Man vs Aquaman: aquaman
7.Magneto vs Plastic Man: Mags
8.Enchantress vs Apocalypse: Poccy

2.1: Super Skrull vs Ultron: Ultron
2.2: Dr Doom vs Vulcan: Doomie
2.3: Snowbird vs Aquaman: Snowbird
2.4: Magneto vs Apocalypse: Magneto

3.1: Ultron vs Dr. Doom: Ultron
3.2: Snowbird vs Magneto: Mags

Finale: Ultron vs Magneto: Magneto

Agreed minus the last bout. Ultron wins over Mags.

Re: Re: Re: The Tournament

Originally posted by Odekahn
Agreed minus the last bout. Ultron wins over Mags.

I believe that particular matchup got its own thread so I`ll just agree to disagree about the final winner.