Darksied vs the Destroyer

Started by Brockalizer2 pages

Originally posted by h1a8
That wasn't the disintegrating beam though. Yes I know, it is more powerful than the hand beams (it is implied without feats). But Thor did block the disintegrating beam with mjolnir before. I guess those hand beams are more powerful it seems. Even so, The OB, at less than half power, instant vapored missiles that Superman, using all of his might, couldn't put a scratch on.
Like I said in a separate thread. The missiles were built on Apakolypse, which is universally renowned for it's weapons tech. It's perfectly logical that someone of Darksieds' intelligence would have a built in a failsafe making him the only one capable of destroying those missiles, in the event that they were ever used against him.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Like I said in a separate thread. The missiles were built on Apakolypse, which is universally renowned for it's weapons tech. It's perfectly logical that someone of Darksieds' intelligence would have a built in a failsafe making him the only one capable of destroying those missiles, in the event that they were ever used against him.
That's called making stuff up. This stuff never happened. It's fictional. The only thing that exists is what the writer tells us and his intentions. Anything else is called, "Making shit up".