Grey Hulk vs. Indestructible Hulk
So, it occurred to me a few weeks ago that modern Hulk (from Waid's run), has essentially become a new incarnation.
At first I classified him Savage Hulk. However, there are several factors that differ with this version:
1). Savage Hulk was a water breather. Current is not.
2). Savage Hulk had an IQ around 35 - 50, current seems closer to 30.
3). Current Hulk is showing a strong increase in movement speed.
4). Current Hulk has low-end power armor.
5). Savage Hulk had significantly higher strength showings.
6.) Current Hulk is often monitored and guided by Banner A.I.
Now with all of this in mind, I am classifying modern Hulk as a new incarnation unto itself.
It is Waid's take on a low-ebb Savage Hulk that is given a bit of BannerTech.
I will call this new incarnation by the books title for simplicities sake: Waid's Indestructible Hulk.
So with this in mind; I ask which incarnation would win:
Grey Hulk (Fixit)
vs.
Indestructible Hulk (Waid's Current)
This is a random encounter in a lightly populated rural area.
Indestructible seems to trump in durability.
Grey Hulk seems to trump in healing speed.
Both are "low ebb" Hulk's that can none the less amp with rage.
Who takes it? 😈