Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heros was one of marvels best animated series of this decade... Why did they they have to cancel it and replace it with the childish avengers assemble... Same thing with spectacular Spiderman the show was amazing now they replaced it with that new infant friendly, forced comedic garbage of a spidey show that I can't even remember the name of.
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Isn't the way of the spider based entirely on his powerset?
Originally posted by VeganDiet
Yeah, but he did seem to learn some of the basics before he started developing his own unique martial art. Shang made him train with an inhibitor collar on so he could train the man before he trained the spider.
👆
More or less what I wanted post.
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I stick by it
Your choice. But know this: Mindset will rape you.