Aquaman vs. Skaar

Started by Sixth_Winged1 pages

Aquaman vs. Skaar

Alright arthur is dcnu arthur which is badass vs. The son of hulk.

Old strong?

Originally posted by mighty adam
Old strong?

Why wouldn't he have his powers?

Skaar wins this.

Both Pre Flashpoint and DCnU Aquaman wins.

Absent any TP powers Aquaman might have. This is a stomp in favour of Skaar.

Physically far superior to Aquaman in every way - strength, durability, stamina, amping - and on top of that, the Old Power gives him control over the entire battlefield, even if its the ocean.

And Old Power lets him amp his blows to an absurd degree.

New DCnU AM and Water Hand AM win this, or AM with the Armor he had during OWAW. Skaar wins against all except OWAW Armor AM and Water Hand, with his old power amp and stalemates DCnU AM.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
New DCnU AM and Water Hand AM win this, or AM with the Armor he had during OWAW. Skaar wins against all except OWAW Armor AM and Water Hand, with his old power amp and stalemates DCnU AM.

👆

Aquaman rams his sweet ride into skar for the win.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Wonder Woman: I know I can fly...but I have this invisible jet.

Aquaman: I'm so lame I can't even swim.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Aquaman: I'm so lame I can't even swim.

pfft, like if you had a seadoo that cool, YOU'd swim. sneer

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

😆

I hate you.

PS is that real?

right out of the classic cartoon. and people wonder why AM never gets the respect some think he should. 😆 building cred after stuff like that? easier for quan to build cred in the kmc. maybe....

I keep coming back to this thread just to see that gif

I keep coming back to this thread just to see that gif

Originally posted by zopzop
😆

I hate you.

PS is that real?


Yup.