KIN
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
Re: Hulk vs. Winter Soldier
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Can the programming of the Winter Soldier be more powerful than the Hulk's anger and kill the Hulk?
Drax killed Thanos on programming.
http://marvel.com/news/story/20993/watch_a_clip_from_marvels_hulk_the_agents_of_smash_premiere
Drax also had vastly superhuman stats and was designed with the ability solely used for killing Thanos.
I can program a guy to kill somebody, but if that somebody is the Hulk and that guy is normal...I've just lost my investment.
STI
Re: Re: Hulk vs. Winter Soldier
Originally posted by KingD19
(...) was designed with the ability solely used for killing Thanos.
That's what Thanus fanboys always say, but I sill haven't seen any scan proving that.
Was it elabored on in Annihilation?
KIN
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
Re: Re: Re: Hulk vs. Winter Soldier
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's what Thanus fanboys always say, but I sill haven't seen any scan proving that.Was it elabored on in Annihilation?
I dunno man. Probably? 😎