Black Panther vs Superior Spiderman

Started by carver92 pages

Black Panther vs Superior Spiderman

Both received upgrades recently. Who wins?

I think BP's body sliding(teleport) will help him here. He wins.

What is BP strength level?People are treatin him like a 100+,ftl ninja or somethin.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What is BP strength level?People are treatin him like a 100+,ftl ninja or somethin.

We don't exactly know yet...BUT we do know BEFORE his upgrade that he was taking on people just as strong as Spider-man(or stronger).

This check out this respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576601&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What is BP strength level?People are treatin him like a 100+,ftl ninja or somethin.

Uknown. We just know he's superhuman now.

Along with having invisibility, teleportation, hard light force fields and the knowledge of every Black Panther to hold the mantle before him.

BP, nuff said

T'Challa ftw. Competent combatants seem to be Ock's weakness, as seen with his failure to deal with Agent Venom even though he had both of his kryptonites.

Spider-Man

Originally posted by namorsubby
Spider-Man

LOL. You must hate Black panther

Yes, I have personal hatred towards fictional characters.

Originally posted by namorsubby
Yes, I have personal hatred towards fictional characters.

You say it like it's not true. I have literally NEVER seen you pick him to win a fight.

Originally posted by Vanguard
You say it like it's not true. I have literally NEVER seen you pick him to win a fight.

I know right? He's obviously a flaming racist.whip

Originally posted by zopzop
I know right? He's obviously a flaming racist.whip

I didn't say racist. 😉 😎

T'Challa.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
T'Challa.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
T'Challa.
👆

BP's upgrade and tech aside, I still think Spidey's faster, and the spider sense should nullify tp/invisibility...

Wins more often then not, imo.

Originally posted by Stranglehold300
We don't exactly know yet...BUT we do know BEFORE his upgrade that he was taking on people just as strong as Spider-man(or stronger).[/url]

This is true.

But Spider-man's also fought outside his weight class, and done well. A lot of his rogues are stronger then him.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
T'Challa ftw. Competent combatants seem to be Ock's weakness, as seen with his failure to deal with Agent Venom even though he had both of his kryptonites.
Agent Venom has also taken it to Captain America, besides lets not get carried away because of just one showing.

Ock did lose Pete's MA skills along with his memories, true. I don't think BP's tech will be the deciding factor, Ock most likely has countermeasures for all of it as well as some tech of his own. IMO it boils down to BP's upgrade which everyone on KMC knows about on paper yet nobody seem to known whether it really did anything...