Martian Manhunter/Scarlet Witch vs Superman/Vulcan: Amalgam Battle 11

Started by maxivitopowe1 pages

Martian Manhunter/Scarlet Witch vs Superman/Vulcan: Amalgam Battle 11

They have no Idea what the others powers are
Combined Stats, Powers and Experience

Team 2.

Vulcan was effortlessly handling Warlcok's magic. I can see him taking out wanda easily 🙁

Sorry this is an amalgam

lol, maybe if J'onn says "I'm as powerful as Superman!", Wanda's reality manipulating powers will increase the probability of it actually being true.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol, maybe if J'onn says "I'm as powerful as Superman!", Wanda's reality manipulating powers will increase the probability of it actually being true.

You can't turn something that doesn't exist into reality bro.

Bump

Bump

Originally posted by abhilegend
You can't turn something that doesn't exist into reality bro.

But....but that is what reality warping is supposed to do!

According to COMICVINE debater, John is much stronger than Superman.Off course Idon't think so.what do you think?

Let me guess. This comicvine debater's username is CitizenBane?

Dude not the arguament

Its Amalgamated J'onn/Wanda vs Amalgamated Gabriel/Kal

Originally posted by Epicurus
But....but that is what reality warping is supposed to do!

Yes, but manjobber would fail in that altered reality too.

uhuh

Originally posted by CatL18
According to COMICVINE debater, John is much stronger than Superman.Off course Idon't think so.what do you think?
Originally posted by Epicurus
Let me guess. This comicvine debater's username is CitizenBane?

Yeah, that would be him. Did he create another martian manhunter vs superman thread after banning me?

Originally posted by Epicurus
Let me guess. This comicvine debater's username is CitizenBane?

I can't specify. Most of them say that superman is vulnerable to telepathy, and mindraped by john. They seem to regard superman's resistance as only PIS.

Originally posted by CatL18
I can't specify. Most of them say that superman is vulnerable to telepathy, and mindraped by john. They seem to regard superman's resistance as only PIS.

I ripped Bane a new one on that topic.

Again not the arguament

I pick Superman. Your go.

What? @DSaint

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I pick Superman. Your go.

what?