Kronos from the Crossover absolutely destroyed Galactus, outside of that I have no idea honestly. But if his powerlevel in generel resembles the Guardians Galactus should win handily.
SUP
SupraRestricted
Originally posted by Utrigita Kronos from the Crossover absolutely destroyed Galactus, outside of that I have no idea honestly. But if his powerlevel in generel resembles the Guardians Galactus should win handily.
This makes no sense..who has more cosmic power?
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
Crossover Krona was randomly above the IG and a bevy of other things. Trinity Krona wins too.
Any other Krona gets annihilated though
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Kronos=Krona?
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
I didn't even read the thread title. I just read whatshispenis' (Utriga) post
Galactus wins almost as easily as he would beat Krona
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
u am rheetod. 👆
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
Suck my sphincter
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
That's not even what Aquaman said. He can't even create words with his hands for that matter.
I call bullshit
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
SUP
SupraRestricted
Originally posted by Branlor Swift I didn't even read the thread title. I just read whatshispenis' (Utriga) post
Galactus wins almost as easily as he would beat Krona
So he can take down the god who created the eternals himself?
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
Originally posted by Supra So he can take down the god who created the eternals himself?
What
Kronos is not the Celestials.
UTR
UtrigitaSenior Member
Originally posted by Branlor Swift I didn't even read the thread title. I just read whatshispenis' (Utriga) post
Galactus wins almost as easily as he would beat Krona
My bad, I read the thread wrong. I had forgotten entirely that Kronos existed 😛
SUP
SupraRestricted
Originally posted by Branlor Swift What
Kronos is not the Celestials.
I spoke wrong, I mean he is part of the eternals, not to be confused with Celestials correct?
Isn't Kronus basically all that is in the cosmos?
SUP
SupraRestricted
Just tell me who wins please
SUP
SupraRestricted
Ok Galactus wins due to lack of feats from Kronos
/thread
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
da fuq just happened?
SUP
SupraRestricted
Originally posted by Galan007 da fuq just happened?
You arrived yay! Lend your expertise please.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Originally posted by Supra Ok Galactus wins due to lack of feats from Kronos