How many professional soldiers/marcernaries can defeat Deathstroke?
Started by pain1002 pages
PAI
pain100Senior Member
How many professional soldiers/marcernaries can defeat Deathstroke?
as above
BOS
Boss16Restricted
Not many.
SQU
SquallXSenior Member
Are we talking real life soldiers here? And if we are, is he just dropped off and he's told to kill X amount?
Or does he runs a gauntlet style.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
What level of pro?
Spetznaz, SAS, Green Berets, Vatican Swiss Guard, New Zealand army, Cuban army?
PAI
pain100Senior Member
Yes in real life they can have white weapon j don" now maybe american army level
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Deadpool killed over 200 agents of hammer without breaking a sweat. Took him few minutes. No prep no nothing. Don't see why Slade couldn't do the same. So 200 at least.
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by Boss16 Not many.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Considering Deathstroke is both superhuman by comic book and real life standards, he'd ragestomp a huge number of real life soldiers/mercs.
UTR
UtrigitaSenior Member
Originally posted by Boss16 Not any.
Fixed
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Over 9000.
OV
Omega VisionFace Flowed Into Her Eyes
IRL: None.
In DCU: if any could, Deathstroke would have been killed by now. So none.
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
DCnU Stroke looks like a one big lego brick
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
You have no taste.
I bet you prefer the smooth, sharp lines of Messrs Liefeld:
I like how his guns have no triggers, or any discerning features beyond a vague gun shape.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
ughhhhhhhhh
Liefeld.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
To this day I still don't understand how Liefeld continues to get work. His artwork is horrendous and can ruin an otherwise good story.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
It boggles my mind just how much money he's made off of his art.
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 I like how his guns have no triggers, or any discerning features beyond a vague gun shape.
That's nothing. Have you seen the panel wtih Franklin Richards "holding" a gun? 😂
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
This one?
PAI
pain100Senior Member
Over 9000 mans??????
BOS
Boss16Restricted
Looked at the comments I thought he was saying who could beat him 1v1 and I put not many because their is only a few that could. But regular people 350 people would be my guess.