....... Is It Really An Avengers World Only Now ......

Started by Supermex2 pages

....... Is It Really An Avengers World Only Now ......

Looking at all the Avengers now on all the current the Avenger team/teams, do they now have all the most powerful superheroes that reside on Marvel Earth as a team member?

Useing Thor a top off. Without going over Thor's tier
who are the 10 most over all powerful Avengers.

So do the current Avengers as a whole have the top 10 most powerful
superheroes on Marvel Earth currently?

1.Thor
2.Hulk
3.Dr.Strange
4.Blue Marvel
5.Hyperion
7.Spectrum
8.?
9.?
10.?

Ever or currently?

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ever or currently?

Currently

0.)Luke Cage.
1.)Thor-SB-CM
4.)Hype-Hulk-Strange-BM
8.)Binary
9.)Ironman
10.)Spectrum

The main Avengers team is the most powerful line up ever, pretty much.

The entire Avengers franchise, including all the other teams and what not, live up to the hype "Earth's Mightiest Heroes".

So the Avengers now have all of Earths most powerful superheroes currently?
Or are they missing some in there current top 10

I think it depends on where you'd place ppl like Ghost Rider & Talisman

Originally posted by byrdgang21
I think it depends on where you'd place ppl like Ghost Rider & Talisman

True I got Ghost Rider up on the food chain in Marvel Earth. .
How about Black Bolt? Is he Earth Based? Namor?

I'd give you black bolt but I'm not sure if he is technically considered earth based. I wouldn't say Namor is up there tho. Def not top 10. What's Nate Grey up to these days? At his higher levels he should be in top 10 consideration.

a well written Iceman is up there. As well as Magick and Wanda

Is Black Bolt a Avenger? Or has he been one?

I dont think Iceman cracks the top 10..
I maybe worng.

Legion, Rachel and Illyana are pretty powerful as well.

Originally posted by Magnon
Legion, Rachel and Illyana are pretty powerful as well.

But are they above Thor's tier?↑↑
How about Starbrand and Cap.Universe? Are they above Thor's tier 2?

The New Avengers that had Iron Fist on it was easily the most powerful.

Originally posted by Supermex
But are they above Thor's tier?↑↑

Legion certainly is, given sufficient access to his powers. And Ray seemed to have the upper hand vs. Thor when they fought briefly during AvX. Magik, too, came off looking very good during her latest encounter with him.

Don't use AvX as anything, except toilet paper.

Thor would destroy Rachel & Magik (outside her realm) at the same time.

Legion is too variable to really rank.

Sersi also deserves mention. And I don't think Ironman is top 10 either.

I think the OP is just asking who the strongest Avengers are as of now.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I think the OP is just asking who the strongest Avengers are as of now.

Yea.. Do the Avengers now have the most powerful superheroes
That happen to reside on Marvel Earth currently, all on the Avengers trams?

Originally posted by Supermex
Yea.. Do the Avengers now have the most powerful superheroes
That happen to reside on Marvel Earth currently, all on the Avengers trams?

Yes.

Obviously, they don't have every single major powerful being on their team, but they have the most represented.

The core Avengers team alone is ridiculous. With all the spin-off factions, the entire franchise is OP.