Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maybe they could BFR him?
This never really made sense to me. How do you Bfr someone like Darkseid?
The only Bfr that made sense was when Superman trapped him in the Source Wall.
Like 52 Darkseid for instance, why didn't he just use a mother box and go back to Earth? Pretty sure, he could have override anything Cyborg did, after all he knows the in's and out of a Mother Box far better than Cyborg.
😐 Seriously, Darkseid is suppose to take on that line-up?
I'm sorry, but Darkseid has done absolutely nothing to justify taking on that team. Or even some parts of that team.
His fight against the League isn't even something that an elite couldn't accomplish (High showing at least). Even apparently by New 52 standards as it was implied an older Superman = Darkseid. Now that I think about it, the Justice League hasn't been given enough respect. Ocean Master and Cheetah f*cking up the big guns? Stupid writing imo. Even John apparently took them on. I'm going to assume they got more powerful and better later on.
The most impressive feat for my money is wrecking Superman with his Omega Beam. Very hard to get all that other crap out of my head from Superman's Justice League appearances but as a Thor fan, I know the pain of a character being watered down on a team. Hal Jordan especially. Those first few arcs just shat on him so badly for no reason at all.
I guess the reason was to contrast rookie Hal Jordan from experienced Hal Jordan? I don't even know.
Originateelly posted by carver9
There are people stronger on that team.
There are people faster on that team.
There are people with better versatility on that team.Darkseid isn't winning this, at all. Him taking on a rookie JLA squad isn't the same as taking on a team of this caliber.
Damn Carver just put it down !