Team one. Just as accurate or More so, and More deadly
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by namorsubby Team one. Just as accurate or More so, and More deadly
Even more deadly than DCnU Ollie?
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by namorsubby Team one. Just as accurate or More so, and More deadly
In all seriousness, I'd go with t1, too.
More willing to kill and all. Plus, they shouldn't be jobbing in a forum match.
SHA
Shabazz916Senior Member
bullets over arrows my friend
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW In all seriousness, I'd go with t1, too.
More willing to kill and all. Plus, they shouldn't be jobbing in a forum match.
The House of Barton is disappointed in you.
sneer
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
🙁
I'm ready for my punishment. Need to wait till Lord Clint recovers from the horrible beating Shang gave him, though. Gonna take a while, damn those deadly hands of kung-fu.
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Did that fight happen recently?
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Yes. In December.
Now excuse me, I need to cry myself to sleep.
NAM
namorsubbySenior Member
Originally posted by namorsubby Team one. Just as accurate or More so, and More deadly
Yes. They're cold blooded killers.
Ollies been impressive admittedly from the few appearances I've seen. Thing is team two is more durable by way of armor and one partially adamantium laced skeleton.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Ollie just took out some Shield Clan members. Plus, he's durable on his own.
ISC
iscaremonkeysSenior Member
The God of arrows oliver queen
LEO
LeonBuco666Rip Guy222
Team 1
MSH
MshinuStar for a Brain
Team Lester, sad to say but Lord Barton goes down.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Oh ye of little faith. Lord Barton can deal with that pesky adamantium:
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW Yes. In December.
Now excuse me, I need to cry myself to sleep.
Could be worse. Could've been Lord Rand.
And I know I ask that a lot lately but... got scans?
PYM
pym-ftwMizukage
Danny would kill Shang
And both teams at the same time.
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Pretty mych. Unless Spider-woman and her yellow boots are on the team.