Top 25 Villains of 2013???

Started by carver91 pages

Top 25 Villains of 2013???

Marvel made a top 25 list of villains for 2013 and some of it is hilarious. Thanos made #4 for the yr and was beat by both Boomerang and Arcade (lol). I think their number 1 decision was on point. They chose Gorr. Instead of making a top 25, what would be the top TEN villains starting from Jan 2013 until now and both Marvel and DC is included.

Here is Marvels list.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/1/17/21788/counting_down_the_best_villains_of_2013_pt_5

To be fair, Boomerang is far more entertaining in Superior Foes than Thanos was in Infinity.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
To be fair, Boomerang is far more entertaining in Superior Foes than Thanos was in Infinity.

Are you serious? I didn't get the chance to read it. By any chance, do you have the issue numbers?

Ha ha DrDoom was #19!!!!!!

Arcade was quite the d!ck, I can see why he was placed so high tbh.

How in the flying f*** is Ultron #8

He had an event named after him, and he was announced the villain of Avengers 2

🤨

Kang above Doom is obvious.

Sort of surprised Red Skull got so much street cred though.

Originally posted by carver9
Are you serious? I didn't get the chance to read it. By any chance, do you have the issue numbers?

...how is it you're laughing at their ranking when you haven't read the books with the other villains? You get that the list wasn't based on power, yeah?

Originally posted by carver9
Are you serious? I didn't get the chance to read it. By any chance, do you have the issue numbers?

Superior Foes of Spider-Man, the issue which came out the other week was #7, it's just a really great series. It's about the new Sinister Six which is Overdrive, Shocker, Boomerang, Speed Demon and a new Beetle. Boomerang is the main pov character so far, and it's really quite funny and entertaining.

I mean sure, Thanos wrecking stuff in Infinity was awesome, but Boomerang's plans with his band of D-listers is more entertaining.

It's a lot like Secret Six.

Originally posted by Digi
...how is it you're laughing at their ranking when you haven't read the books with the other villains? You get that the list wasn't based on power, yeah?

It's the character in general. I think he sucks tbh...but I agree, I see where you are coming from.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Superior Foes of Spider-Man, the issue which came out the other week was #7, it's just a really great series. It's about the new Sinister Six which is Overdrive, Shocker, Boomerang, Speed Demon and a new Beetle. Boomerang is the main pov character so far, and it's really quite funny and entertaining.

I mean sure, Thanos wrecking stuff in Infinity was awesome, but Boomerang's plans with his band of D-listers is more entertaining.

It's a lot like Secret Six.

Perfect. I will check it out.

Originally posted by carver9
Are you serious? I didn't get the chance to read it. By any chance, do you have the issue numbers?

He was fun in Thunderbolts, too. Especially the scene vs. Clint's brother.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Superior Foes of Spider-Man, the issue which came out the other week was #7, it's just a really great series. It's about the new Sinister Six which is Overdrive, Shocker, Boomerang, Speed Demon and a new Beetle. Boomerang is the main pov character so far, and it's really quite funny and entertaining.

I mean sure, Thanos wrecking stuff in Infinity was awesome, but Boomerang's plans with his band of D-listers is more entertaining.

It's a lot like Secret Six.

Thanks for the review. I'll have to check out that book.

Hickman?

EDIT:

No, I think Waid's put me off reading Hulk, so Waid would be my choice.

Batroc

Originally posted by pym-ftw
How in the flying f*** is Ultron #8

He had an event named after him, and he was announced the villain of Avengers 2

🤨

Because Ultron appeared in like one comic

Thanos wasn't even evil in Infinity, so I can see that. Arcade was straight up a monster dick though.

Does Superior Spiderman count?

Does Injustice Superman count?

If you think they are villains, then I guess so.