Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abomination should win....
Originally posted by abhilegend
Emil beats the shit out of him. He is more in the range of Thor/Hercules than Thing.
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup, in a PISless/CISless setting, Thing should get demolished.You seen those scans Rage posted a few weeks back in the Ownage Thread? Abom took MASSIVE punishment from Thor before finally going down. Even though Abom lost, he looked decent while doing it. Thing would have collapsed into a smoldering heap when the first lightening bolt struck him.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Have you ever seen the king of jobbers Thing in action?
There is only one king of jobbers and it's Mac Gargan. He even took the title from Rhino, I have on-panel proof.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, I missed that. Can you post them?
It was impressive, but we need to remember that there's also the instance with Thor one-shotting him w/o mjolnir.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah why bother? Its all "I love Thor, blah, blah, blah".
😂
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It was impressive, but we need to remember that there's also the instance with Thor one-shotting him w/o mjolnir.
Stilt can you post the scans I'm talking about? The ones where Abom takes a beating like a champ vs Thor?