Man-Thing vs Klaw

Started by pym-ftw1 pages

Man-Thing vs Klaw

Ted Sallis

Vs

Ulysses Klaw.

Klaw gets 1h prep
Fight in the everglades.

Why would Klaw need prep?

Klaw should take this every single time. Sound constructs, powerful ranged attacks, and great durability.

You know Man-Thing punked Hulk right?

Originally posted by pym-ftw
You know Man-Thing punked Hulk right?

So did an anaconda and Machine Man. But that's not Hulk's average. It's a low showing.

Klaw can just bubble him up and be done with him.

How is it a low showing? Because you don't like it?

Originally posted by pym-ftw
How is it a low showing? Because you don't like it?

Because it's a one time thing; just like the anaconda and Machine Man. What other character has Man Thing beaten that's in Hulk's class power wise?

Or do you really think Man-Thing, a random anaconda, and old school pre Celestial upgrade Machine Man, are Hulk level?

And if you do, I can't help you.

Who has overpowered Man-Thing? You are literally arguing a negative.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who has overpowered Man-Thing? You are literally arguing a negative.

Good god. Don't you get it? I'm asking you what's Man-Thing's AVERAGE. Everyone has high and low showings. I gave you a few of the Hulk's. Hulk losing to low metas like Machine Man or an anaconda is NOT Hulk's average.

I'm pretty damn sure Man Thing's average isn't beating opponents in Hulk's range power wise.

MEANWHILE, browse this respect thread to get an idea of Klaw's AVERAGE which is solidly high meta :
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?409878-Respect-Ulysses-Klaw-Sultan-of-Sound

He left out a few good showings, like the time Klaw's sound construct stalemated Spikey Thing.

Man-Thing is usually fighting normal people.

Some of his better feats include making Juggernaut strain to push him back. (Avengers Academy: scared straight)

Burning Hulk so bad he over taxed his HF.

Shifting his body mass quick enough to keep up with spiderman

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Man-Thing is usually fighting normal people.

And Klaw usually fights teams consisting of high metas and above.

Some of his better feats include making Juggernaut strain to push him back. (Avengers Academy: scared straight)

Which version of Juggernaut is this? Some versions were SEVERELY depowered.

Burning Hulk so bad he over taxed his HF.

See above post. Not to mention Klaw is solid sound. That trick shouldn't work here.


Shifting his body mass quick enough to keep up with spiderman

Cool, but meaningless in this fight.

If Klaw bubbled up MT, what could he possibly do to escape seeing how powerful Klaw's solid sound constructs are? That's if he's not blowing him to smithereens from a distance.

Thunderbolts Juggernaut

They are fighting in the everglades.

Man Thing has beaten or at least got better of Silver Surfer before.

😑

Yeah, but Klaw without his "kryptonite"(vibranium) is pretty much a low level GL with constructs and shields.

Then you don't know what a GL can do.

😐 I didn't mean to offend the GL, I was explaining to more esoteric abilities Ulysses has displayed.

Tbf Lose has tanked hits from Thor & Hulk though.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
😐 I didn't mean to offend the GL, I was explaining to more esoteric abilities Ulysses has displayed.

Tbf Lose has tanked hits from Thor & Hulk though.


I didn't thought you were. A GL is several tiers above Klaw in power. Even if he could mimic their constructs he would never make them as powerful.

Any real GL would destroy lose, but his constructs are pretty tough.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thunderbolts Juggernaut

They are fighting in the everglades.


Then I'm almost 100% sure that was a weaker version of Juggernaut.

PS, fighting around all that water (in the Everglades) Klaw can pull his water golem trick (check the respect thread 😛 )

Originally posted by abhilegend
Man Thing has beaten or at least got better of Silver Surfer before.

😑


Context?

Klaw is actually a damn impressive high meta with unique abilities.

in the everglades?

spite, MT 10/10

(also, it was Kadmon who bested surfer, who is insinuated to be close to abstract level... not that it matters here...)

EDIT: short of actually destroying the entire everglades, MT can't die in the everglades...

Gosh my lack of checking my auto corrects was horrible in this thread.

Lose=Klaw.

I'm still hoping Sallis & Pym can form a team again, but I'm not holding my breath.