shulkie no doubt. she's beat down titania once, and thundra? thing has handled her pretty easily in the past. not sure i'd call shulkie a b-lister tbh. b+ maybe. she'd had some time in the spotlight and has some pretty solid feats under her belt. it wouldn't shock me in a book to see her beat both of these true b-listers at the same time. /shrug
But the other two ladies have some impressive strength/durabilty showings to their name.
Thundra, for example, has actually beaten Thing. Titania's durability is pretty impressive, Cyclops' optic blasts were ricocheting off her body.
Remember there's three categories here : strength, durability, and an actual fight.
Originally posted by zopzop
Strength :
Titania lifting Thing's weights with no problem what so ever.
Please, everyone is stronger than Thing:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3371680-she+hulk+lifting.jpg
Yes, she has the Jupiter suit on. But it only gave her more control, not made her stronger
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3371724-she+hulk+lifting+0.png
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Please, everyone is stronger than Thing:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3371680-she+hulk+lifting.jpg
Yes, she has the Jupiter suit on. But it only gave her more control, not made her stronger
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3371724-she+hulk+lifting+0.png
Originally posted by carver9
She Hulk strength fts isn't that great, at all. I would give this, every category to Titania (even though she got abused by Spiderman).
Originally posted by zopzop
I never claimed Titania would win in an actual fight (that's category C). I just said I think she wins Category A and B (strength and durability).
I agree. She is most def super strong, don't think a limit has been shown for her. I would put her above the likes of Colossus and Thing in both durability and strength, she just sucks as a character. Every fight I remember of her, she was bfred. Has she ever been outright koed and if so, by who?
Here is a great respect thread for shulkie.
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?topic=200637.0
Her best feats shit on Titania and Thundra.
This is interesting.
Fights Titania who has a device that increases her strength by a factor of ten.
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-13.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-15.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-16.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-18.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-19.jpg
Jen in the body of an overweight middle age woman gets smacked around by Titania until she gains her power back. Once she gets her power back she one shots Titania.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1935/sensationalshehulkv2049a.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6861/sensationalshehulkv2049c.jpg
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
Originally posted by abhilegend
This is interesting.Fights Titania who has a device that increases her strength by a factor of ten.
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-13.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-15.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-16.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-18.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Thunderstrike16-19.jpgJen in the body of an overweight middle age woman gets smacked around by Titania until she gains her power back. Once she gets her power back she one shots Titania.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1935/sensationalshehulkv2049a.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6861/sensationalshehulkv2049c.jpg
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5760/sensationalshehulkv2049.jpg
What we are saying is that Titania wins Category A and B.
Originally posted by zopzop
This doesn't change what Carver(?) and I are saying. No one disputes that Titania would lose Category C : an actual fight.What we are saying is that Titania wins Category A and B.