1) If he gets past 4, 5-7 stop him.
2) Probably 4 imo. Amora is a glass canon at this level but Superman doesn't randomly blitz at full speed and that weakness against magic is no less potent. Past her, 5-7 ends it. Although I don't think he's shown anything to prove Gargoyle won't simply turn him to stone, I'll be generous.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) If he gets past 4, 5-7 stop him.2) Probably 4 imo. Amora is a glass canon at this level but Superman doesn't randomly blitz at full speed and that weakness against magic is no less potent. Past her, 5-7 ends it. Although I don't think he's shown anything to prove Gargoyle won't simply turn him to stone, I'll be generous.
This.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) If he gets past 4, 5-7 stop him.2) Probably 4 imo. Amora is a glass canon at this level but Superman doesn't randomly blitz at full speed and that weakness against magic is no less potent. Past her, 5-7 ends it. Although I don't think he's shown anything to prove Gargoyle won't simply turn him to stone, I'll be generous.