^ As silly as it was, Superman only 'beat' OMAC thanks to HV. Immediately before that, however, Superman stated that OMAC might be even stronger than himself:
http://i.imgur.com/8bjnAqt.jpg
OMAC was also near-equal to Frankenstein, who is solidly in the Superman+ class.
So yeah, given that FB doesn't have any exotic energy attacks that we know of, and is limited primarily to physicality, I think this would be a good fight. FB may win, but it certainly wouldn't be a stomp, imo.
Originally posted by Galan007
^ As silly as it was, Superman only 'beat' OMAC thanks to HV. Immediately before that, however, Superman stated that OMAC might be even stronger than himself:
http://i.imgur.com/8bjnAqt.jpgOMAC was also near-equal to Frankenstein, who is solidly in the Superman+ class.
So yeah, given that FB doesn't have any exotic energy attacks that we know of, and is limited primarily to physicality, I think this would be a good fight. FB may win, but it certainly wouldn't be a stomp, imo.
There's a difference though...FB straight up POUNDS whoever he is going against, even if they are shooting energy blast. On the other hand, OMAC, even though he is strong, got taken out with a single attack. The fight didn't even last. This shows you how both handles elites. This is my opinion though.
Originally posted by Galan007
Your analogy is irrelevant.FB doesn't have HV. He has physicality. And where the latter is concerned, OMAC is among the elite.
Both has been in.the same situation though. Hell, FB was in a more devastating situation imo. The guy withstood Apollo going all out with the power of the sun whereas OMAC didn't show anything close to this during an attack that wasnt as great. Thats a sign of durability. Now we need to focus on strength which is about even. OMAC doesn't hold a single advantage in this fight so I don't see how he is winning. I understand this is mainly a fist fight but you have to look at what both have accomplished and FB durability fts are better. I dont know why you are arguing against this Galan, you know I am right.
Originally posted by carver9You aren't right--not at all. You're using durability showings against ENERGY attacks to try and prove how FB is going to win a PHYSICAL battle. You evidently fail to realize that FB DOES NOT POSSESS ENERGY POWERS, thus OMAC's poor showing against HV is ENTIRELY INCONSEQUENTIAL to the battle at hand. Energy attacks=/=physical attacks--just ask Superboy Prime.
Both has been in.the same situation though. Hell, FB was in a more devastating situation imo. The guy withstood Apollo going all out with the power of the sun whereas OMAC didn't show anything close to this during an attack that wasnt as great. Thats a sign of durability. Now we need to focus on strength which is about even. OMAC doesn't hold a single advantage in this fight so I don't see how he is winning. I understand this is mainly a fist fight but you have to look at what both have accomplished and FB durability fts are better. I dont know why you are arguing against this Galan, you know I am right.
FB and OMAC are both PHYSICAL characters, thus this would be a PHYSICAL battle. You, yourself, just said that they are about even in that regard--which is why this should be a good fight. I'm not saying OMAC wins, but FB certainly wouldn't stomp him--not based on what we've seen to date, at least.
To reiterate: RESISTANCE TO ENERGY-BASED ATTACKS WOULD NOT MATTER IN THIS(ie. PHYSICAL) BATTLE.