Originally posted by Epicurus
They aren't back to their pre-reboot levels from what I gather. Not to mention that almost every single feat which causes one to place the 5D Imps on such a level in the power tier has been performed by Mxy himself. Who actually managed to destroy the rest of the race one or 2 times that I know of.
Originally posted by Epicurus
They aren't back to their pre-reboot levels from what I gather. Not to mention that almost every single feat which causes one to place the 5D Imps on such a level in the power tier has been performed by Mxy himself. Who actually managed to destroy the rest of the race one or 2 times that I know of.
If you're referring to pre-boot, several Imps have displayed total control of reality, not just Mxy.
And nU Mxy pulled a universe out of a hat, so while they lack feats they should still be enough.
^ 👆
Originally posted by Epicurus
They aren't back to their pre-reboot levels from what I gather.
In Action Comics #15, Mxy pulls an entire 3-D universe out of his hat (as if it's like a toy or something):
http://i.imgur.com/NjZE6u2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UK1rVOO.jpg
Not sure how this is a battle though. DCnU has a supreme being (the Presence).
Originally posted by Cogito
If you're referring to pre-boot, several Imps have displayed total control of reality, not just Mxy.And nU Mxy pulled a universe out of a hat, so while they lack feats they should still be enough.
Kid Franklin Richards level feat. And we all saw how the last confrontation between him and the MCs ended.
Originally posted by Epicurus
I haven't seen any so far. I guess an argument could be made for the 5D imps, but who else do you got apart from that?
Mxy may not have the feats he had pre-boot, but he's still displayed power enough to win here IMO.
But remove him, you've still got the likes of God, Nekron, the Angelic Host (if each is as powerful as Zauriel then...lol), etc.
I'm really not yet convinced where Imps stand in the DCnU. Yes, Mxy pulled a 3d universe out of his derby hat--but how do we translate that into a battle feat? I mean, even if he is a universal power, that still puts him below a team-up of 3 Mad Celestials. /shrug
One thing is for sure: if the Celestials separate Mxy from his hat, it's game over for the Imp.